Jane Cosmetics Megabites Glossy Gloss

No Image

3.1

Price: $

Price: $

I got this on clearance at CVS... and I'm not sure what to say of it except that I wouldn't get it again. I got "it's darling" which I guess is supposed to be a mango flavor? It felt like water on my lips and tasted horrible without even getting in my mouth.

on 7/3/2005 8:35:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

man this gloss sux. its sooooooo runny and liquidy and doesnt last for more than a minute.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I had two of these...So L.A. and Discreet. So L.A. was a bright pink that smelled like a cherry sweet tart (but tasted sort of fake), and Discreet was a light shimmery brown with a pineapple smell (tasted better than the other one though). I didn't like the fact that they separated and leaked everywhere, but I did like the slanted applicator. Besides, I gave them both to my younger sister and she loves them. Go figure.

on 2/17/2004 1:06:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I got this in ballerina. Looked great in the package but it turned out to be a big disappointment to me. The cherry flavor was terrible, and the grit of the glitter was too much. The color was alright, but I think it would flatter someone with a cooler complexion more.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

i decided to try this in chandelier(clear). what a mistake. the fruity smell was disgusting and made me nauseous. the gloss was goopy and the glitter was so gritty on my lips. l'oreal color juices are so much better and worth paying more. i will never buy this gloss again!

on 12/22/2003 12:13:00 PM

terrible product---smells of bubblegum....lasts a half hour and spreads everywhere.... a few good things---not sticky at all & colors are pretty .

This gloss is horrible! I don't know what happened to this stuff, it feels very gritty on your lips and lasts only 5 minutes! If you don't even talk this gloss may stay on, but even then you'll still have to apply it very, VERY frequently. Spend a little more money and buy the Enticemint from Sally Hansen or for color go with Maybelline's Lip Polish. Not even worth the little money you pay for it, save it instead and buy something with more quality!

on 5/17/2002 12:30:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I bought one at Rite Aid, I think it was called Deceptive. It is supposed to have a pinapple scent, but I found it to be so disgusting that it went straight in to the trash.

on 4/28/2002 11:44:00 PM

ick, i often like jane but i didn't like this. the scent and taste were way too strong for me. i could smell it even in a bag on the floor, i couldn't believe how strong it was. i had berry winey- seemed like little pigment.

on 4/2/2002 5:27:00 PM

Horrible. Colors look pretty when looking at the tube, but the texture is like vaseline, the shimmer feels like sandpaper on your lips, it creeps of your lips quickly, and the hole the product comes out of is too big (so you get more product than you should need). Ok, this just reminds me why I will pay a moderate $14.50 for a juicy tube. I bought two of these on sale...and I consider it a waste of $4.00 I could have used for postage on a swap. Dont let the pretty colors fool you!