Jane Cosmetics Megabites Glossy Gloss

Price: $

Price: $

on 4/28/2003 3:42:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I bought "Splash" which was a nice color, but it was gritty, didn't last long, and applied unevenly.

on 11/15/2002 2:52:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Well, I bought the color Bellerina, a glitter Pink, as it look so pretty in the tub. The color came out really nice on my lips but ewwww I could feel and taste the coarse glitter specks, it feel like sands on your lips. I thought this tub was defective so I went and exchange for another one, and it's exactly the same. So far I haven't think of buying other colors yet, so this is my option on this color only.

on 1/6/2004 10:55:00 PM

This is a fabulous gloss for less than 3! It smells yummy! It gives a great sparkle and feels pretty smooth. I am referring to chandelier.

on 2/26/2003 9:22:00 PM

Editing my review - I only gave it 1 lippy last time around, but I'm changing my mind! These *can* be the bomb *if* you buy the right flavors - Stop Winening, with its mango flavor, smelled like burnt plastic, which was quite awful, even though I'm sure the color is great. However, I gave these another chance and purchased So L.A. and Shhhy, and those 2 are wonderful! They are perfect for fans of lighter, shimmery, glossy lip colors, plus they smell great. Moral of the story? If you can stand the smell/taste of some of these, buy them all. :)