Jane Megabites Glossy Gloss

3.2

Price: $

Price: $

on 5/17/2005 12:25:00 AM

Yew! Very tastes like car grease, wouldn't recommnd to anyone even thoo it looks great inthe packaging!

on 3/23/2004 9:00:00 AM

I have three of these--Ballerina, Clearly Pink and Stop Whineing. Stop Whineing is the only one that doesn't really look that great on me (I'm CCC). The gloss separates (gross, I know), so you have to massage the tube to get it to blend. I don't care for the taste, but the texture isn't bad. I got these on sale for $1 each at CVS. Good thing, because I'd never buy these at full price.

on 1/6/2004 10:55:00 PM

This is a fabulous gloss for less than 3! It smells yummy! It gives a great sparkle and feels pretty smooth. I am referring to chandelier.

on 1/2/2004 11:13:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I got this for christmas in my stocking. I really love the shineyness of the gloss. I am always looking for supershiney glosses. the only downside is that it doesn't last as long as i'd like.

on 5/2/2003 8:37:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

this wasn't too bad, but not great. first of all, i don't care for this type of applicator. so, i'm not 18 anymore and i do have a few fine lines around the mouth, so when i use this type of applicator after a short time, my lipline all but disappears and the gloss is everywhere. i prefer a wand gloss or a brush. the actual quality is fine, i like the shade and it does last okay for a gloss. the smell and taste are strong, but that doesn't bother me. in short if i use a good lipliner with it, i'm okay. i wish there were more colors, where i am i've only seen 4 shades and only 2 i could use. i'm not too dissapointed for $3. and i still LOVE the creamy and smooth jane lipsticks.

on 4/28/2003 3:42:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I bought "Splash" which was a nice color, but it was gritty, didn't last long, and applied unevenly.

on 2/26/2003 9:22:00 PM

Editing my review - I only gave it 1 lippy last time around, but I'm changing my mind! These *can* be the bomb *if* you buy the right flavors - Stop Winening, with its mango flavor, smelled like burnt plastic, which was quite awful, even though I'm sure the color is great. However, I gave these another chance and purchased So L.A. and Shhhy, and those 2 are wonderful! They are perfect for fans of lighter, shimmery, glossy lip colors, plus they smell great. Moral of the story? If you can stand the smell/taste of some of these, buy them all. :)

on 2/22/2003 10:42:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I tried this again (I bought Flirt) thinking I might like it. It smells really weird and tastes ok. The color was ok, it applied uneven. I just wasn't happy with it.

on 1/17/2003 4:02:00 PM

Although the glossy gloss taste good... it had horrible packing. It all of the gloss was in the cap itself... very messy... yuck!! I do not recommend this at all

on 11/15/2002 2:52:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Well, I bought the color Bellerina, a glitter Pink, as it look so pretty in the tub. The color came out really nice on my lips but ewwww I could feel and taste the coarse glitter specks, it feel like sands on your lips. I thought this tub was defective so I went and exchange for another one, and it's exactly the same. So far I haven't think of buying other colors yet, so this is my option on this color only.