Jane Cosmetics Megabites Glossy Gloss

Price: $

Price: $

on 2/17/2004 1:06:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I got this in ballerina. Looked great in the package but it turned out to be a big disappointment to me. The cherry flavor was terrible, and the grit of the glitter was too much. The color was alright, but I think it would flatter someone with a cooler complexion more.

I bought this in ballerina which is such a pretty pink peach shade but I hated it! there's glitter in it which makes me feel like I have sand on my lips and the cherry flavor is disgusting. it's too bad because the color was so flattering! :(

on 2/19/2004 1:34:00 AM

Got this on sale for only $2. I'm not super excited about this particular color (clearly pink). I've already got highly-pigmented lips so this doesn't really add anything but a little shine. I haven't noticed any blue sparkles/tone though. Texture is smooth and not sticky. Kind of like lip balm. Not as glossy as you might expect, given the name. The smell reminds me of cherry water ice. I think I'll try out another color next time.

on 5/9/2003 2:34:00 AM

I have these in Ballerina and Paperdoll, both which have glitter particles in them. Ballerina is pink with glitter and Paperdoll is clear with glitter.
The texture feels quite thin on my lips and the shine doesn't last very long. The glitter also makes the texture feel extremely gritty.
I do love the scents though, Ballerina has a sweet cherry scent and Paperdoll has a 'bursting berries' scent, which I think smells more like watermelon. Relatively cheap so I would probably try out others.

I have several of these,most of them I like. The shades don't stay on as well as I'd like them to though. All the ones I have go on sheer.

I bought two of these. The first was a raspberry color which went on fine. The second was clear and glittery and it was good except that it doesn't go on evenly. It splashed on my lips in goops unlike the raspberry one. I guess it just depends on which one you get.

on 5/13/2002 10:59:00 PM

These are quite sheer, but give enough shine. The flavor (like candy) wasn't my personal favorite, but for $3.00 a lipgloss, I'll get more. They're not exactly long-lasting, but I don't mind reapplying throughout the day.

This is sooo great. It has no staying power, but it tastes great, is very shiny, comes in great colors and is very cheap. I want more!