L'Oreal Low-Light Styliste

1.5

Price: $

Price: $

My impression of this was to add dark blonde lowlights, thinking this would break up the color and add dimension.
This gave me dark reddish lowlights. Not what I was wanting. This does turn your hair red. Stay away!
I found this a Big Lots for $3.00. I guess it's been discontinued..I wonder why? Heh.

first of all, i have never highlighted my hair before so instead of using the oversized flimsy looking mascara wand, i went to sally's and bought a cap and needle to put the lowlights in that way. it took me forever to get my hair through the cap but eventually i did. the results turned out okay, my hair has some redish undertones in it so the lowlights were a LITTLE redish but not bad at all. very pretty. i might buy them again and try using the wand next time. i wonder why the highlighting kit came with a brush and wand and the lowlight box only came with wand? strange! UPDATE: boy did this fade. here it is a few days later and i can't really tell that i lowlighted my hair. argh..what a waste of $10.

Popular Hair Color Products