Burt's Bees Dr Burts Herbal Defense Ointment [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
No Image

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Not sure if it really helped my cut, but was very soothing for skin. Light green colored but blends in well, would buy again!

on 12/30/2005 11:10:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Ok, this is the thing I rave about on the skincare board. It is the only product that has made my skin clear after 11 years of moderate acne, and it is non-irritating. It is a nasty, thick white paste which I slather all over my face everynight, but it gets rid of cysts, blackheads, everything, and if I use it everynight I have no acne to get rid of!!! This is a totally awesome product for someone who doesn't tolerate BP or strong acids, and while SA is tolerable, it isn't perfect and contributes to oil. However, I am less oily using this nightly. In the morning, I apply a coat of baby oil to my face, massage, then wipe it all off with a tissue (no this will NOT clog your pores, don't worry). After, I just wash w my normal cleanser and I'm ready to go w radiant and clear skin! Totally my HG product. It's also called the Baby Bee Diaper Ointment, so I'll add that too. Here are the ingredients: Zinc oxide, sweet almond oil, beeswax, tocopheryl acetate & tocopherol (vitamin E), jojoba oil, lavandin oil, retinyl palmitate (vitamin A), extracts of rosemary, lavender, calendula, chamomile, rosebuds & comfrey root. It sells for about $8 for 3.5 ounces, and it can be found at healthfood stores, some groceries and some beauty stores like beauty first. Please try this if you have sensitive skin and zits!