Simple Purifying cleansing Lotion

Simple Purifying cleansing Lotion

Aqua, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Glycerin, Isopropyl Palmitate, Polysorbate 60, Sorbitan Stearate, Panthenol, Allantoin, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Bisabolol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Methylparaben, Sodium Hydroxide, 2-Bromo-2-Nitropropane-1,3-Diol, BHT, EDTA

Very nice effective cleansing lotion. I love the way this melts so quickly! Most cleansing lotions, milks and even creams for that matter take ages to liquefy and start the cleansing process. I massage this onto dry skin for the best results(please don't dampen skin before hand) and massage well loosening and softening all stale make-up from my face, neck and don't forget behind then ears.

This can either be taken off with damp cotton wool pads(cotton balls wont remove anything!), cleansing sponges(not too harsh please), tissued off(a bit wasteful) rinsed off(may leave a slight residue behind) or my favourite method, which is with a warm not hot flannel.

It removes all make-up very swiftly, efficiently and most importantly without any irritation. Colour and fragrance free AND a decent price.

What's not to love?!

on 12/22/2015 8:42:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine

A nice cheap and effective cleanser! I enjoy using lush ultrabland however the price adds up considering I go through a cleanser every 2 months! I wanted to try something cheaper being a student and wanting to make my money go further so decided to purchase this which was inside a gift set that came with a toner and moisturizer in a nice bag for £10. I can honestly say this works absolutely incredible. I use face wipes to remove my makeup and then will cleanse my skin with this after the makeup is removed. If I wear heavy makeup I find I have to cleanse twice after a makeup wipe but this isn't a problem as the product is very gentle and I don't feel like it's irritating my skin. I never thought that anything could top ultrabland however considering the price I think this has topped it! Mega impressed and glad I can be saving some £££!

To Read all 70 Reviews, Login or Join

on 10/11/2015 3:05:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

For the price point, this is a good little cleanser. It's no frills, gentle formula cleans dirt from skin without being overly drying or leaving a greasy residue. It is soothing to gently massage and rinses clean easily. I find it just doesn't have the gumption to remove all my make up though, especially stubborn eye make up. I can still confidently recommend for a morning cleanse, or the second step in a 2-step oil cleanse. Great value and super simple.

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Fine

Simple facial cleanser. Great for sensitive skin. Moisturising but not oily. Lasts a long time. Doesn't promote spots. Unblocks pores and is very quick. Loving it

I thought this could be the dupe for my dermalogica cleansing solution as it has almost the same texture. But I have only used it one time and I don't quite like how it actually felt on the skin. It has very light thin consistency which I don't like.

on 5/12/2015 6:24:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Cheap and cheerful. It removes make up adequately enough without irritating my sensitive skin and eyes, though I always make sure to use a gel cleanser afterwards to remove any last traces of foundation. If your skin is dry and not prone to breakouts you'd probably be fine just using this on its own sans water.

Very affordable and doesn't dry my skin out. Need to use an extra eye makeup remover for mascara though.

After many years of acne prone skin, I found it quite strange to go from a foaming cleanser to a cleansing lotion. I was skeptical at first, it is somewhat good but I feel like I never have a full cleanse as there is still a lots of dirt and traces of makeup that come off when I use the Simple Kind To Skin Soothing Facial Toner. I probably wouldn't buy again, and would use the Simple Foaming Cleanser instead.

on 10/27/2014 8:36:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I've tried a number of different cleansers over the years but this has really remained my go-to cleanser! It works really effectively in lifting any makeup, dirt, oil etc. from my face without irritating my skin. Plus it's affordable, & I find a little goes a long way.

on 8/7/2014 6:56:00 PM

Love this cleanser! Removes makeup brilliantly. Only downside is that it's extremely hard to remove makeup with this and anything other than makeup pads so always need some of them handy!