Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser

on 11/13/2017 1:15:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm

I always use this one.
I like it:)

it almost empty I have to
go buy it:)

on 8/25/2017 5:09:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

This does not work for acne prone skin. It didn't make mine decrease or make it worse it was the same as before I started using it and after. It is however, a good makeup cleanser for stubborn eye makeup. A white thin gooey liquid. There is no smell to it which I like. I would recommend this for people with dry skin and not those who are acne prone like myself.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

My sister suggested this to me but I don't see the hype. It's ok. I use this and black soap and personally I like the black soap way better this just seems like it sits on my face. This clogged my pores bad. It feels like a residue is on my face

on 4/29/2017 9:07:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I have gone thru 3 bottles of this. Would not say is my HG product. It just cleans my face without breaking me out which is hard to say for a lot products in the market now. For oily skin girls, it helps to control a tad bit of oil on your face. It might seem that you did not clean your face as it's a very light formula and does not have any smell. But it's not a bad product to use on a daily basis. I wouldn't recommend it to clean make up and I don't use this on the days I don't wear makeup and it doesn't give a through cleanse

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

If you want to wash and clean your face and has combination/dry skin, then i would recommend this product. I have combination (oily t zone and has dry patches on cheeks), super sensitive and acne prone skin. This cleanser is super gentle,it didnt break me out. It also leaves soft skin unlike other cleansers that leaves you with tight skin. I have tried other cleansers but i keep on coming back to this. I wouldnt use this to remove my makeup though since it wont do that job. I use bioderma or cleansing balms/cleansing oil to take off makeup. Highly recommended for super sensitive and normal to dry skin.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

good for combination skin, gentle yet effective. definitely would buy again.

on 10/31/2015 7:03:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I bought this product because the Oily Skin Cleanser version was out of stock. During the exam period, I attributed my sudden acne flare up to high stress levels. Thus, it caused my skin to become congested. I remove my makeup using coconut oil but this cleanser sucks as removing makeup and sometimes even the oil. It doesn't foam either which is a property that I quite like in my cleansers.
When I switched back to the oily skin cleanser, my acne started getting better. Do not buy this product if you have acne because chances are that it will make it worse or perhaps even give you acne. Never buying the gentle skin cleanser ever again.

on 9/27/2015 9:32:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

It's an alright product. I used it like I was suppose to but it didnt clear up my skin or make it any worse.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I bought this Cleanser yesterday and I used it twice along with persa gel 5. The first time was with persa gel and the second was on its own. I'm a teenager so I know that this works better for younger skin. However I did get a really bad break out from waxing a part of my face and my cheek had a bad break out. This stuff along with the gel drastically reduced the appearance of pimples and smoothed out the area that was broken out. I have the normal to dry version even though I have combination to oily skin. I saw the oily skin version but I thought I just get this one and it didn't do anything to harm my skin thus far. I wanted to write a review though I only had it for a day because I did not expect to see results in less than 24hours. If you have a bad break out or a teenager I would say give this a go. Also I don't think this is strong enough to remove makeup so don't try to use it on its own as a makeup removing Cleanser because I highly doubt it would work

on 4/26/2015 8:19:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

I'm floored by how many people rave about this cleanser, it gave me one of the worst breakouts I ever experienced. I will NEVER try another Cetaphil product.