Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser

3.4

on 6/23/2015 9:07:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Coarse

I decided to buy this cleanser because of the hype surrounding it claiming it's really gentle and great for sensitive skin. However, this cleanser dried out my face like crazy! It also led to me getting clogged pores due to my dry surface skin. Probably due to the sls that they use in it.

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

I don't use this cleanser anymore due to the price that it is at my local stores ($10) and I've found other stuff. But when I was in elementary school (LOL), I did and I really think this helped me not have major breakouts in my teen years (now). It's unscented and super gentle but gets down into the pores! I love and miss this! Brings back good childhood memories! Will have to repurchase! Nice that it comes with a pump too for less messiness!

on 8/23/2012 12:44:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

This product didnt do anything for my spots this could just be me but it didnt work for my acne prone skin but it is a good cleanser.But i use this to remove my make up and it's so gentle for the eyes like seriously it doesnt sting your eyes and it gets rid of the makeup very well so i just use it as that

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

This is a great cleanser for in the morning. It does make my skin feel clean after I wake up with oily skin. If you're looking for something to clear up your skin, this is not for you. It only cleans your skin, but does not treat blemishes, which I prefer in a daily cleanser. But if you're looking for something simple, this is perfect, and comes at a good price.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

This is my absolute favorite cleanser!!!! I don't have sensitive skin, but this cleanser really does the job! I love everything about, from the texture, the packaging, how it truly cleans my face, everything! I use it as a base for everything, its a the first thing I use when I wash my face in the morning and at night! I bought it at Walgreens for $10 and its the 16 fld oz, its gonna last a long time :D I totally recommend this!

on 12/11/2011 3:30:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure

I Absolutely Love This Product ; Scratch That I Love Cetaphil In General It Is The Best Product Ever . I Have the Most Sensitive Skin And I Usually Will Break Out Because Of Eczema My Dermatologist Recommended I Try Cetaphil & I That Was The Best Recommendation Ever ! This Is All I Use I Use The Moisturizer Aswell . I Strooonngglllyyy Suggest You Use This Product . I Know There Are Many Mixed Reviews On This Product & That Is Why I Was Very Hesitant About Using This Product But I Really Believe It Was Worth It . . . Another Thing Is You Get Alot Of Product For You Money . Usually Other Products You Spend Alot But Not Get Enough But With Cetaphil It Really Lasts You A Long Time !

on 11/14/2011 7:31:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

This product is NOT for everyone. I have oily skin and after I used this, it left my skin very dry & flaky. Cetaphil works perfectly for my mom and that's why i say it's not for everyone.

Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Coarse

I've tried this cleanser out and I find that it isn't bad. The cleanser does not do anything besides cleansing. It cleanses the skin without stripping it but it also does not add anything to your skin; thus if you were looking to get rid acne or decrease the size of pores, this is not the cleanser for you! There's not much to be said about this cleanser, its affordable and gentle on the skin so I think it is ideal for those with sensitive skin or skin aliments such eczema, psoriasis or what I have seborrheic dermatitis. P.S. the reason why I deducted a lipstick is because I need a cleanser that can improve my skin; I have enlarged pores that I want to reduce as well as some acne.

Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure

Within the first week of using it I had broken out (which I never do), I thought I'd keep using it as I had high expectations and thought it might be bringing out the dirt from under the surface.. I used it for about the next two weeks and it only got worse. I wouldn't recommend it. Also It didn't remove my makeup.

on 10/24/2010 6:57:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

I like this. Its nice and gentle and it gets the job done with out being too drying.