Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser

Filtered by eye Color : Black
Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser

3.6

I used to hate this product. I thought it wasn't doing anything to my skin but when I started to do double cleansing, (The Face Shop Cleansing Milk as the first step) I thought I should use something mild for the second step so I bought this again. (I also use Epiduo to treat my acne) Now my skin feels soft and I rarely get acne anymore, I just have some acne scars left.

I 100% recommend this for people with sensitive skin.

on 8/29/2017 8:20:00 PM

Normal to oily skinned people, buy Cetaphil's other cleanser. For my normal skin, this gentle skin cleanser only works to move around the oil on my face, even in the winter time when my skin is the "driest."

on 8/25/2017 3:04:00 AM

So, I bought this because my friend told me it's the best thing ever for acne and that it helped her a lot but it didn't do anything for me. At the same time, it didn't make me break out but it didn't help with my oiliness or skin. It's an average cleanser. It's good for if you need something gentle but if you're looking for something to help your skin I wouldn't really recommend it. (My skin is combination oily)

Pros: No Smell
Very light/gentle
Affordable price

Cons: Doesn't really help your skin
There's other cleansers on the market for the same price range that do more

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

The product is so gentle I nearly feel my face still the same old dirt after cleansing with it. The texture is a gel cream& do not have any foam. I transfer some in a pump bottle& mix with water to get a foaming texture but it is still so thick though. Terrible for oily skin& really useless.

on 5/13/2017 10:17:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool

This cleanser is great for my 'confused' skin condition right now - breakout, oily, dry, sensitive / red & sometimes itchy. I use this on a dry face in the morning & afternoon and wipe off with a tissue as it cleans so much better. Then I would use a stronger cleanser at night to wash every grime off before I go to bed. I think it's a great cleanser for people with "unstable/crazy' skin conditions. The packaging is really boring though, but it's def not a high priority for me at this time. I've just purchased a 2nd bigger bottle.

on 4/29/2017 9:07:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I have gone thru 3 bottles of this. Would not say is my HG product. It just cleans my face without breaking me out which is hard to say for a lot products in the market now. For oily skin girls, it helps to control a tad bit of oil on your face. It might seem that you did not clean your face as it's a very light formula and does not have any smell. But it's not a bad product to use on a daily basis. I wouldn't recommend it to clean make up and I don't use this on the days I don't wear makeup and it doesn't give a through cleanse

on 1/5/2017 12:50:00 AM

I have sensitive skin, that is the reason I got this, but I dont like it at all, my face does not feel clean after this, I prefer my QV cleaner more, besides, it does not remove makeup at all. I normally use a makeup remover first, then my cleaner can get my whole face clean, but this one, cen not remove the rest left makeup....

on 1/4/2017 10:13:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

Whoa! I've been looking for a good cleanser for my acne-prone skin. At first, i thought frank creamy face cleanser is the best cleanser, i've ever had, so when i ran out of the first bottle i decided to buy the second one. But it makes my face even worse with more painful acne all over my face. So i decided to stop using it. Then i found cetaphil, i didn't really think it's a good cleanser tho, but i tried it anyway and it's magical! Yay! It calms my acne although it doesn't feel like cleansing haha

on 11/13/2016 8:02:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

my skin is so dry that i have to used moisturizer in summer. but in may, i found out this amazing product through my friend and am reallllllly love it. it keep my skin hydrated and feel so soft. definitely buy it again

on 10/25/2016 7:34:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

I've been using this for a little while and I'm loving the clean and soft feeling that I'm getting from this product. Gentle and effective at cleansing the skin without stripping it and producing more oils. I've since decided to add the Cetaphil moisturiser also as I'm looking forward to seeing how they work together.

Edit: 30/4/17 I have since stopped using this and instead is using the Cetaphil Derma Control cleanser and I'm more then happy with it.