Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser

Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser
No Title

3.7

on 11/10/2001 6:34:00 PM

definetly the best cleanser....really simple, no fancy dyes or perfumes but it does the job without irritating or making false dramatic claims. It keeps my skin clear and balanced, takes off my makeup and anything else on my face (who knows) and leaves it soft and clean.

since i have combo-oily skin..this did nothign for me...it didn't even remove my makeup!but then again it was VERy gentle...and i like to use it with baking soda as an exfoliator! but i don't use it often! i don't really like it...too watery...and doesn't clean that well....
but great for sensitve skins!

on 2/2/2002 4:53:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Cetaphil is favorite cleanser. It doesn't dry out my skin and leaves it very moisturized.

When my skin was dry and cracking I used Cetaphil. It moisturized my skin great, but ended up making me break out and make my skin super oily. If you have dry skin this is definately recommended, but if not, I would not recommend this product.

on 11/23/2002 12:01:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

ok, i CAN'T believe how much i love this. After reading the reviews on productville, i almost didnt buy it. Just TRY it!

I lovee the Cetaphil Normal to Oily skin cleanser. I've been using it for over a year now and it doesn't make your face feel all tight and dry afterwards. I have very sensitive skin and overall this is the best cleanser I've ever used.

I really love cetaphil I've used it for more then 3 years it's great for me since I have dry and sensitive skin

I bought a really big bottle of this cleanser (only about $7...hmm) and it's really gentle! When you put it on, it does feel thick and greasy and feels oily on skin, but when you wash it off and dry your face, my skin is soft and clean. Good if you want a mild cleanser.

on 2/22/2003 4:05:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I use this cleanser in the morning when I don't have any make up on because it doesn't remove make up. I have oily skin, and I like it because it is gentle and I use more harsh products at night so I need something gentle in the morning.

on 4/8/2003 3:31:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

This product was so hyped and i heard such great things about it in magazines and such so i had to try it. I have a super oily t-zone, dry cheeks and moderate acne. This stuff is terrible! it felt like i was washing my face with an oilyish milky substance. it did not remove my eye makeup, and my face felt greasier and dirtier than it had in the beginning. i'm sorry to all of you whom this worked for, but i just found this stuff a complete waste of money.