Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser

Filtered by eye Color : Brown age: 18 & Under
Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser
No Title

3.7

Wow! Never used a product and seen so immediate results! I have dry skin and cleansers usually make my skin red. Before I started using this cleanser I simply accepted that on my dry skin all cleansers would do this. But not this one hell to the no. Over the few weeks of using this have I seen my facial redness reduce drastically, I don't even have to use color corrector anymore.
Over all brilliant product tho you may have to use slightly more product to remove all your makeup since it is so gentle, but for me that is a price worth paying.
Definitely recommend!

on 12/4/2017 5:41:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have combination and sensitive skin- oily around my nose and cheeks near my nose as well. At the same time , my skin is flaky. I've tried numerous cleasers and they all seem to aggravate my skin. This cleanser is the only one that haven't caused my skin to be more flaky. However, i do have to wash my nose area up to 3 times to remove the oily feeling. Nevertheless, i love this product!

Update: i have stopped using this bc i started to break out from this -which has never happened before- and switched to Curel foaming wash as it cleans way btr!!

on 10/22/2017 3:52:00 PM

I rarely review skin care or cleanser for that matter, but since I really didn't had a good experience with this product I thought I could leave my thoughts here.

I have acne pretty easily sadly, after seeing adds of this product and so many reviews of people enjoying it I choosed to give it a go.
I was extremely disappointed to say the least. I used it for more than 6 months because I really wanted to give it a solid try, but this product only gave me more acne and made my skin even more sensitive. After stopping using it I started to have less acne and my skin came back to normal.

So, maybe it's because I have a combo skin type that it didn't worked for me.
But over all I do not recomend it, and I wil certainly not buy it again!

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

I use this as my morning cleanser and it is my holy grail cleanser before I apply makeup. It does not dry up my already dry skin and is amazing at leaving my skin feeling clean and refreshed when I start the day. I don't use it as a makeup remover nor a night cleanser but when I use it in the morning, I am in love.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

I can't even tell you how many times I've bought this cleanser! It's a great gentle cleanser for sensitive skin and for people who can be irritated by harsh soaps and scents. It goes great with their moisturizer as well. Love this cleanser!

on 9/21/2016 4:37:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

If you have sensitive or dry skin, want a good product but don't want to spend crazy amounts this is The product to use....it doesn't dry out skin at all; if you have very oily skin it's defo still good but might be too gentle.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Ive been using this for over the past year now.
Now to debrief, i have super sensitive, acne-prone, combination skin. What a mouthful. But, i really like this cleanser. It's super gentle and leaves my face feeling moisturised and soft. The texture of it is quite watery and has no smell whatsover.

Only down fall is that if you are like me and tend to wash you face to get rid of your makeup, then this wont do it. You'll need to use a makeup wipe or remover and then use this cleanser. As this cleanser is super gentle, it won't take off heavy makeup. Additionally, if you're looking for a product that is going to help acne, then also keep looking as my acne is still, very much on my face.

If you have super sensitive skin, i would definitely recommend you to try this. I've used many cleansers that have claimed to be for sensitive skin but have left my skin in red blotches. However this one leaves my skin feeling smooth and refreshed.

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

There is nothing special about this product, but hear me out. My face had a terrible breakout from using a clay mask, and I couldn't use anything but something very mild and gentle, so someone suggested this. When I first started using this, my skin starts to gradually get better, and better, but it never really gets to the point where it is really smooth. After a few weeks later, the breakouts start coming back. At first, I assumed that it must've been my period which caused the breakout, but it turns out that this cleanser isn't doing the only thing that it should be doing, which is cleansing my sweat from workout!

Consistency and texture - the consistency of this cleanser is somewhat 'oily' and 'loose', the colour is cloudy white. It feels like rubbing the less greasy version of oil on your face.

After I rinsed it off, my face felt exactly the same. It didn't feel squeaky, and since my face is oily, I would say this isn't so good at rinsing off those yucky oily bits on my nose and chin.

Pros:
+ Cheap
+ Is very very mild
+ Doesn't sting when it drips in your eyes
+ Doesn't burn on wounds or pimples
Cons:
- Too oily(?)
- Doesn't do much at all
- I had to rinse my face with this 'twice' in order to get all of my grease off

Do I recommend this? - Yes, I do. I would actually recommend this to people with very fragile and sensitive skin, or people who just started using cleanser (children, or kids). But if you are like me, and you have combination skin... I do not recommend this :) hope this helps!!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse

This is my favorite ever!
I'm using this since I've done my skin problems with dermatologist and all I can say is this product works for everyone! So gentle and it doesn't dry my skin but you're better use it twice in the morning and twice in the evening because it's so gentle hahaha . It's really more than worth the price :)

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

There's a mixture of good and bad reviews about this product. I got it anyway. For the first few days, I really loved it. Used it twice a day. It is so smooth on the skin and does leave any weird feeling. After a week, my face got worse and there's few bumps on my face! Got rid of it in the end. I have oily skin btw.