Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser

Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser

3.8

on 12/11/2017 8:39:00 PM

great product.
i was recommended this project by my doctor a few months ago for my acne and im incredibly happy with the results.
first of all, its an incredible value, i payed i think 15 dollars (Canadian) for this large container, it has an unoffensive barely there scent and doesnt irritate my sensitive skin. it also really helped with my acne without stripping my skin so thorougly of oils it feels tight. its excellent for removing makeup as well.
so overall the pros and cons are:
pros
unoffensive smell
good value
works well on sensitive skin
does'nt dry out skin
works well on acne prone skin
can be used to remove makeup

cons
not a super pretty bottle
so in conclusion i would absolutely recommend buying this, as its cheap and works well on all skin types.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I think this is a decent cleanser. It's gel form, and feels very gentle and not drying on the skin. It does not foam up, which i prefer, but I guess that's why it's so moisturizing. I feel like it is a light cleanser. If i wear a lot of makeup, then i will reach for another, more powerful cleanser. I do enjoy how easy this is to wash off, in comparison to other cleansers. The smell is subtle, and the price is great. However, the packaging is terrible. I'm a huge sucker for nice packaging, and this does not make the cut. But all in all, a decent cleasser which i do enjoy.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse

I have very sensitive and acne-prone skin. I've suffered from severe acne in the past and it was just clearing up when I decided to try this. Bad decision. It made my skin red and tight and broke me out terribly. It is probably possible that I am allergic to an ingredient. If you have super sensitive skin, I would skip this product. Cetaphil has good products, but this one was disappointing.

on 7/23/2016 10:43:00 PM

Holy grail cleanser. It is very moisturizing and makes my skin feel so soft. I love how gentle it is.

I love this cleanser. I have fairly sensitive skin and this doesn't irritate it what so ever. I also suffer from mild acne and this has helped to clear it up dramatically. I would recommend this to anyone, because anyone can use it. Overall it is one of the best cleansers I have used in a while and I don't see myself giving it up anytime soon.

on 5/18/2016 1:02:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

This is such a good cleanser! I have SUPER sensitive and dry skin and this is a super great cleanser for me. It's not harsh on my skin at all and has never made me have any sort of reaction. It has no scent at all and has been a great product for my sensitive skin! I use the cleanser after removing all of my makeup with an oil makeup remover (just baby oil) and then put on a thick cream. I feel like the bottle of the cleanser with the pump is a bit wasteful if you aren't careful! You may think that you need a full pump or if you just aren't paying attention when you pump the stuff into your hand you will get way to much and it will be super wasteful! I will continue to buy this forever!

I'm not sure if its just me who feels like this with this product, i have combination skin i've been using this for about two weeks now, but i don't feel like this product has made a change at all to my skin, if anything i have appeared in more spots etc than before when i wasn't using it.

however i am going to give it another go and see weather i find it any better.
As there are a lot of good reviews on it. so shall try again.

on 11/24/2015 5:30:00 PM

I've been using this face cleanser as it was recommended by my dermatologist as I am on a acne treatment. Such a great cleanser. It doesn't irritate my skin or break me out. It does a great job of removing makeup and cleaning my skin. It doesn't dry me out either. It reminds me of a dermalogica face cleanser I use to use (and was $70 a bottle).

This cleanser is definitely gentle but maybe a little too gentle. I have been using this cleanser for about 2 1/2 years and at first this was just a really good basic cleanser for my sensitive skin. The only thing about this cleanser is that it does nothing to help acne at all. It is just for basic cleaning that does not over dry the skin. I had to try new cleansers because this cleanser is not bad but it is also not good. The cleanser does not take off makeup and leaves oil on my face. Also the pump on the bottle is always extremely difficult to open and breaks easily. This might be a good cleanser for someone who wants something basic or doesn't wear makeup often. This cleanser is just okay.

on 12/26/2014 11:13:00 PM

This product to me is not that great and this is just my opinions people have theirs. It don't like the way it feels and I don't like the way it smells either. All I am saying is you can try it for yourself or you can not if you are picky. If you are picky about what you get then no if you are not hen yes you should get this product. The only reason I tried it. Was because I forgot mine I was staying at my grandmothers and she uses this product. I tried it I did not really like it at all!!!!!!