Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser

Filtered by skin tone : Medium age: 18 & Under
Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser
No Title

3.6

I love this cleanser!!! After reading that this is a great product, i went out and bought it! I must admit i had high expectations from this but this has satisfied all my expectations!! it doesn't dry out your skin and i've found that it cleanses really well!! I really recommend this to people! i 've found that i can't live without this!!!

on 5/20/2003 4:55:00 AM

this is ok, but i don't find it very special. smilar to my clean and clear one, but this doesn't take oil off well. :(

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

overall average cleanser..i like stuff i can put on my face w/o putting the water on first. kind've luxerious feeling. i had no problems with this rinsing of clean and it left my skin smooth and clean feeling. thinking about purchasing this..or maybe just a knockoff store brand since they are pretty much identical...i'll wait and make sure my face doesn't break out first since i've noticed this is sourta and love/hate thing.

on 8/2/2004 12:39:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Winter wreaked havoc on my skin, which started developing dry patches, and after using loads of moisturizer, I couldn't get them to calm down. I started using this and after one or two days, the dry patches were history! Takes a little bit of adjusting to the weird consistency, but this is just an awesome cleanser for sensitive skin, it's so gentle. Highly recommended!

on 5/15/2005 6:52:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

eh. i dont see what all the rave is about. everytime i use this, my skin feels like it needs to be washed again...with another cleanser.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

THIS STUFF IS CRAP!! it makes me break out, smells nasty and it gives me a rash. THANK GOODNESS it wasn't expensive, although, i feel like i just flushed 5 bucks down the drain...

Don't buy this if you wear any kind of makeup or have oily skin. IT WON'T DO ANYTHING. You'll just end up with massive breakouts from all your clogged pores. As a standalone moisturizer, it works decently, but I didn't use it for an extended period of time. I really wanted to like this product, but it's best for those with makeup-free, dry skin.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

i love this product! i tried one of the reviews of mixing cetaphil with backing soda .. instead of doing a microbrasion kit. And it works wonder! 5 stars

After searching aimlessly for a perfect cleanser, I was disappointed in the over-the-counter cleansers that claimed to clear up my skin or be gentle. Usually, it didn't work or it dried out my skin too much. I started to realize that more chemicals and "functions" does not necesarily mean clearer skin. So I decided to try Cetaphil because I heard it was very gentle, and perhaps the gentle approach was better for my skin. And indeed it was. This is the best cleanser I have ever used. Don't expect huge results in a day or two. This cleanser is very gentle -- I never experienced any rashes or extra breakouts. It works slowly, clearing up your skin and just making it clean. Clean skin is good skin. It takes the gunk off your face, the gunk that can clog up your pores. I must say, I still do break out, but much less compared to before. This cleanser had no scents, and it didn't foam much. (Cleansers with alot of foam have alot of chemicals in it that make it foam. More or less foam has nothing to do with its ability to clean. Less foam may mean less excessive chemicals.) If I use the right amount, it also takes off my makeup. Don't rely on this for eyemakeup however, because you will always find some left on your eye. Use an additional eye makeup remover. After washing, my skin feels very clean, not dry, and it doesn't irritate it. By far, one of the best cleansers ever for a reasonable price.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This product was okay. i perfer Neutrogena. although i would buy this again!!!!!