Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser

Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser

3.5

on 11/10/2017 8:32:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Tried this few years ago when my friend suggested it. At that time i had quite a lot of acnes. from my experience it is not cleansing enough, my face was left feeling oily afterwards. For people who have normal-dry face it would it good but for people like me who has oily-combination skin better find something else.

I use this as my morning cleanser and it is my holy grail cleanser before I apply makeup. It does not dry up my already dry skin and is amazing at leaving my skin feeling clean and refreshed when I start the day. I don't use it as a makeup remover nor a night cleanser but when I use it in the morning, I am in love.

on 8/29/2017 8:20:00 PM

Normal to oily skinned people, buy Cetaphil's other cleanser. For my normal skin, this gentle skin cleanser only works to move around the oil on my face, even in the winter time when my skin is the "driest."

on 8/25/2017 3:04:00 AM

So, I bought this because my friend told me it's the best thing ever for acne and that it helped her a lot but it didn't do anything for me. At the same time, it didn't make me break out but it didn't help with my oiliness or skin. It's an average cleanser. It's good for if you need something gentle but if you're looking for something to help your skin I wouldn't really recommend it. (My skin is combination oily)

Pros: No Smell
Very light/gentle
Affordable price

Cons: Doesn't really help your skin
There's other cleansers on the market for the same price range that do more

on 6/25/2017 4:01:00 PM

Perfect for combination to oily skin... after I started using this I notice that my skin looks better, with less imperfections... I definitely recommend this

on 6/6/2017 1:49:00 PM

I have been using cetaphil daily cleanser for years after a treatment of accutane. The daily cleanser is my absolute favorite and will never switch. The gentle cleanser however is just okay for me. It doesn't feel like it fully cleans my face and there's a residue left on my face. I much rather prefer the daily cleanser over the gentle cleanser.

Love this product used it for years , does not irritate my eyes as well

on 5/13/2017 10:17:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool

This cleanser is great for my 'confused' skin condition right now - breakout, oily, dry, sensitive / red & sometimes itchy. I use this on a dry face in the morning & afternoon and wipe off with a tissue as it cleans so much better. Then I would use a stronger cleanser at night to wash every grime off before I go to bed. I think it's a great cleanser for people with "unstable/crazy' skin conditions. The packaging is really boring though, but it's def not a high priority for me at this time. I've just purchased a 2nd bigger bottle.

This Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser does a good job at removing makeup. Leaves my skin feeling clean and fresh without making it feel dry or irritated. Nice for people with sensitive skin.

on 12/23/2016 3:10:00 AM

Well my lovely husband bought this for me in a large pack from Costco and well I was struggling and still am with dry oily skin patchy skin mainly around my cheeks and chin ughh could be the moisturizer as well but yeah anyways this cleanser makes my skin feel smooth and soft but I still wake up with dry dehydrated. I will try using this with my clarisonic and review it and the night moisturizer I am using is an Olay Night cream I will review that as well and get back to this in 2017. Happy Holidays!