Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser

3.6

on 4/26/2015 8:19:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

I'm floored by how many people rave about this cleanser, it gave me one of the worst breakouts I ever experienced. I will NEVER try another Cetaphil product.

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium

Very nice and gentle product. Removes my make up well.

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Fine

Nothing special here. It cleans my face. It's not stripping, but that's it. Nothing to gush over...

on 10/15/2010 10:42:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium

This is a pretty good product. For some reason I don't rush to buy it when I run out though. For my personall use I wouldn't re purchase. For my children I did when they were babies. My youngest has excema so now I only use it for him. Long story short if you have dry, sensitive skin... buy it!

WELL NOW I DO AND I LOVE IT AGAIN!!!!

on 2/16/2006 4:48:00 AM

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

I really like this product... though still trying to get use to the texture of this cleanser... I was recommended to use this by my GP when i went in to see him because of a patch of white bumps developed on the side of my face. I suspect it was due to the foundation i tried on previous week at the counter... the bump didnt start to go away until i use cetaphil, so this thing really works... i use to use johnson and johnson clean and clear ph 5.5, it was great, but when i had the bumps it didnt do anything until i use cetaphil... if you have sensitve skin i think this is the choice, must say though, it might not be a good choice for oily skin people because it doesnt actually strip your own oil...

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium

This was recommended to me by my dr. after I had a horrible breakout of eczema on my face. After 3 days, my face was completely calmed down and back to normal. I rarely wear makeup, but when I do, it does a fine job of removing it. I love that I can rub it all over my eyes, and then open them with NO irritation. It's fabulous. I follow up with the lotion mositurizer and I'm good to go!

on 12/7/2003 11:58:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

This is an okay cleanser IF you don't have a full face of makeup and IF you have normal, zit free skin. I can see this benefiting those with dry skin. Otherwise this won't do jack for you.

on 10/22/2003 12:09:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine

I like to use this cleanser in the morning when I don't have any makeup on. I have oily skin and it washes away the oil without overdrying my skin. However, it does not remove makeup, so I need a separate cleanser at night. That is only a minor inconvience, though, for the great way my skin feels when I start the day.