Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser

No Title

3.9

on 11/4/2012 10:03:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Fine

Its Awesome I Love It And It Does What It Says For Cheap !.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse

I've tried this cleanser out and I find that it isn't bad. The cleanser does not do anything besides cleansing. It cleanses the skin without stripping it but it also does not add anything to your skin; thus if you were looking to get rid acne or decrease the size of pores, this is not the cleanser for you! There's not much to be said about this cleanser, its affordable and gentle on the skin so I think it is ideal for those with sensitive skin or skin aliments such eczema, psoriasis or what I have seborrheic dermatitis. P.S. the reason why I deducted a lipstick is because I need a cleanser that can improve my skin; I have enlarged pores that I want to reduce as well as some acne.

on 9/10/2011 5:57:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Neutral

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

I bought this product a long time ago and i really like it. It didn't dry out my skin and my skin never felt irritated. But unfortunately, when i washed my face it didn't feel like it was clean, i could still feel a lot of oil still on my face and my face didn't feel fresh. I also didn't like how it didn't lather, it just felt like i was rubbing gel on my face. It also didn't help my acne at all. I recommend it for people with sensitive skin that don't have acne but for people who do have acne it won't help at all. Even though i like it, it still had a lot of cons that i didn't like so i don't think i will be repurchasing it any time soon.

on 10/24/2010 6:57:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

I like this. Its nice and gentle and it gets the job done with out being too drying.

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine

I love that it comes in a pump bottle, which is so much more hygienic than ones you dip your fingers into. You get quite a lot for your money, especially if you buy a bigger container. It reminds me of QV, it is fragrance free and extremely gentle on your skin. I don't have particularly bad acne or anything, but it cleans my face without it going tight or dry.
I would recommend using one specific to your skin type.

on 10/6/2009 10:09:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium

This is great! It made my makeup just melt off which is what you want at the end of a long day. I got this from victoria health, an online shop for 7.99 online and free delivery! I use this with water but you can also use it without. It makes my skin feel soft and really clean and pampered. I have seen comments saying how this leaves "a film" on the skin - unlike many other harsh cleansers this is so gentle on the skin that it actually doesn't disrupt the acid mantle layer of the skin. The acid mantle is a very fine, slightly acidic film on the surface of the skin acting as a barrier to bacteria, viruses and other potential contaminants that might penetrate the skin. I hate that squeaky feeling that some cleansers create. Will definitely buy this again.

on 3/22/2008 12:42:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

i have acne prone skin, my GP influenced me to use cetaphil about 6 months ago and i wasn't disappointed! leaves me with soft feeling skin and oil free.

I used it with water seeing as it feels dirty without. Now some people say that as a make up remover it is terrible, cetaphil is NOT A MAKE UP REMOVER. so overall i think cetaphil is a great cleanser facial and body for all skin types.