Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser

No Title

3.8

on 11/4/2012 10:03:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Fine

Its Awesome I Love It And It Does What It Says For Cheap !.

on 9/10/2011 5:57:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Neutral

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

I bought this product a long time ago and i really like it. It didn't dry out my skin and my skin never felt irritated. But unfortunately, when i washed my face it didn't feel like it was clean, i could still feel a lot of oil still on my face and my face didn't feel fresh. I also didn't like how it didn't lather, it just felt like i was rubbing gel on my face. It also didn't help my acne at all. I recommend it for people with sensitive skin that don't have acne but for people who do have acne it won't help at all. Even though i like it, it still had a lot of cons that i didn't like so i don't think i will be repurchasing it any time soon.

on 10/24/2010 6:57:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

I like this. Its nice and gentle and it gets the job done with out being too drying.

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine

I love that it comes in a pump bottle, which is so much more hygienic than ones you dip your fingers into. You get quite a lot for your money, especially if you buy a bigger container. It reminds me of QV, it is fragrance free and extremely gentle on your skin. I don't have particularly bad acne or anything, but it cleans my face without it going tight or dry.
I would recommend using one specific to your skin type.

on 10/6/2009 10:09:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium

This is great! It made my makeup just melt off which is what you want at the end of a long day. I got this from victoria health, an online shop for 7.99 online and free delivery! I use this with water but you can also use it without. It makes my skin feel soft and really clean and pampered. I have seen comments saying how this leaves "a film" on the skin - unlike many other harsh cleansers this is so gentle on the skin that it actually doesn't disrupt the acid mantle layer of the skin. The acid mantle is a very fine, slightly acidic film on the surface of the skin acting as a barrier to bacteria, viruses and other potential contaminants that might penetrate the skin. I hate that squeaky feeling that some cleansers create. Will definitely buy this again.

on 3/22/2008 12:42:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

i have acne prone skin, my GP influenced me to use cetaphil about 6 months ago and i wasn't disappointed! leaves me with soft feeling skin and oil free.

I used it with water seeing as it feels dirty without. Now some people say that as a make up remover it is terrible, cetaphil is NOT A MAKE UP REMOVER. so overall i think cetaphil is a great cleanser facial and body for all skin types.

Video Reviews & Tutorials