Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser

Filtered by skin type : Very Oily age: 18 & Under
Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser

3.6

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

I can't even tell you how many times I've bought this cleanser! It's a great gentle cleanser for sensitive skin and for people who can be irritated by harsh soaps and scents. It goes great with their moisturizer as well. Love this cleanser!

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

bought a mini one and it doesnt irrtate my sensitive, acne prone skin (im oily too lol) and removes my makeup without over drying my skin.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I would say this product is OK.. I don't know what's so good about it, I mean like it is a decent product but not like WOWW.. Ya know what I mean rite. My dermatologist recommends this and said her other patients saw improvements.. Well it leaves my face clean but not tight. I don't use it everyday cuz it has built in moisturiser in it so it is not my acne's best friend but just acquaintance. I think this is too dry for my body.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

this is a nice product. I wouldnt buy it again because its very expensive at least where i live. I get the same result with dove beauty bar, or glycerin soap. Still if you have extreamly sensitive skin it may be worth the money.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

So 3 weeks ago, I bought a new foundation (covergirl 3-in-1) and it broke my skin out sooo bad that it wasn't just pimples....it was like welts under the skin!!! After returning it, I bought the neutrogena foundation for acne and it has been keeping my skin at bay but not actually healing it.

I picked up a bottle of this at my cvs (it is normally 10$, but I do get an employee discount which makes it $7....I think it is kinda pricey without the discount) and I washed my face with it. The next morning, the marks on my skin were already healing and my skin was silky smooth without feeling greasy at all. This stuff is really worth it, and although it is kind of on the pricier side in the drugstore, it is reeeeeally worth it and better than any cleanser you will find out there on the market.

on 8/28/2013 10:57:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

This product was recommended to me by my dermatologist back then a while ago. I really do not like this cleanser at all. Secondly, it has Sodium Lauryl Sulfate and this cleanser does not leave my face feeling fresh or clean! I highly prefer CeraVe Foaming Facial Cleanser over this.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Love this stuff. Super gentle and works excellently in conjunction with the clarisonic. I find that using this with harsh serums and treatments that really kick my skins ass works the best. As something I use every night, it does and excellent job of cleaning and being very versatile.

on 7/16/2012 12:17:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Feels good on skin and doesn't irritate. Doesn't get rid of ALL dirt.

on 9/13/2011 1:03:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is an okay product. I dont love it, i dont hate it.
I didnt noticed anything EXCEPT it didnt try out my skin like
most cleansers. If you have dry to normal skin and your looking for something that doesnt try out your face then this one is for you.

on 6/23/2011 3:06:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I. Hate. This. Product!!!!!! I was looking for my HG cleanser & after reading so many raving reviews & watching countless YouTube videos raving about this, I decided it was the perfect cleanser for me.
I have oily, acne prone, somewhat sensitive skin & I read reviews from people who have the same skin type & it seemed like a miracle in a bottle.
I headed to Target & bought it for around $13. I'm just gonna be straight up & say that I wasted $13 & my time. The very first time I used it I broke out so bad. So I immediately stopped using it & it stayed in my drawer. Fast forward 6 months later (last week), I used it in the morning with my Olay Pro X Cleansing System & once again I broke out....BADLY. Mind you I haven't broken out since my face cleared up from the last time I used this.
It leaves my face feeling gross.. Like greasy or heavy. It doesn't feel like it cleanses at all. I hate this product. I hate this product. I hate this product.
Go spend your money elsewhere & buy something better.
P.S. I hate this product.