Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser

No Title

3.6

on 8/20/2015 8:02:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

So I have oily and sensitive skin and after 1 month of using this cleanser I started breaking out and turning completely red. This has bad ingrediants in it and honestly just was HORRID for me. Will not buy ever again, and would not recommend to a friend. However using the cerave foaming facial cleanser saved my skin, no it didn't help with oil but it calmed my skinned down, and over all was the most gentle.

on 8/18/2016 4:56:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I've been using this for three years already.
It doesn't break my oily skin at all.
I think this is suitable for everyone as a second cleanser after you've used foam or oil cleanser.
It cleanses as it moisturizes which is amazing!
I love using this in dry winter months because it make my problematic skin flawless!

on 2/15/2016 6:10:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

For a few weeks before using this cleanser, I did not cleanse my face at all, and my skin had relatively few pimples. When I started using this, I started getting more pimples. Moreover, my skin always feels greasier after cleansing my face with this. After giving up on this cleanser, there was still a lot of it left, so I used it as a body wash.

Update: Now that I use it as a body wash, my back broke out more. I'll probably just use it to clean surfaces.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this stuff, I have very oily skin so I need a good cleanser that helps remove it without being so harsh that my skin creates loads more. This does that, I use it every night before bed(I usually don't use night cream, only occasionally) and wake up with no new break outs and not very oily skin(depending on how clean my pillow is)

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

I have oily skin so this product works great for me. I use it in the shower to clean my face and shoulder/chest area but whenever my face feels gross and oily, this stuff takes it all away and leaves my face smooth. If you have dry skin I guess it can be a bit drying but I also have the cetaphil lotion which is very mosturizing :) plus this stuff comes in a nice big bottle, I've had it for about 3 months now and its barely half way gone lol great product.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I have the one for oily/ combination skin and i use it every morning in the shower, nice in the morning for a gentle clean

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Too gentle for my skin! It felt like i was washing my face with conditioner. This product would be great on people with sensitive and dry skin.

on 2/23/2014 5:43:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

It is a pretty good price for an amazing product. Cetaphil is one of the best cleansers I know out there. It cleans your face really well, although you have to remove your makeup separately. People say it is not gentle, but it really gets all of the dirt out of your pores, and opens them up. After I put on Cetaphil, I always use my Clarisonic and I feel that it cleans my face really well. I highly suggest this product!

on 7/30/2012 1:55:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Bought this because me and my sis heard really good things about it.
First tried it didn't like it as it didn't really get rid of the oil.
It does make the face soft though. After using this makes skin less oily,
Price wise it is quite expensive though.
Packaging is alright but the products seems to come out alot.

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

This is a great cleanser for in the morning. It does make my skin feel clean after I wake up with oily skin. If you're looking for something to clear up your skin, this is not for you. It only cleans your skin, but does not treat blemishes, which I prefer in a daily cleanser. But if you're looking for something simple, this is perfect, and comes at a good price.