Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser

Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser

3.6

on 8/18/2016 4:56:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I've been using this for three years already.
It doesn't break my oily skin at all.
I think this is suitable for everyone as a second cleanser after you've used foam or oil cleanser.
It cleanses as it moisturizes which is amazing!
I love using this in dry winter months because it make my problematic skin flawless!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse

This is my favorite ever!
I'm using this since I've done my skin problems with dermatologist and all I can say is this product works for everyone! So gentle and it doesn't dry my skin but you're better use it twice in the morning and twice in the evening because it's so gentle hahaha . It's really more than worth the price :)

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

There's a mixture of good and bad reviews about this product. I got it anyway. For the first few days, I really loved it. Used it twice a day. It is so smooth on the skin and does leave any weird feeling. After a week, my face got worse and there's few bumps on my face! Got rid of it in the end. I have oily skin btw.

on 2/15/2016 6:10:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

For a few weeks before using this cleanser, I did not cleanse my face at all, and my skin had relatively few pimples. When I started using this, I started getting more pimples. Moreover, my skin always feels greasier after cleansing my face with this. After giving up on this cleanser, there was still a lot of it left, so I used it as a body wash.

Update: Now that I use it as a body wash, my back broke out more. I'll probably just use it to clean surfaces.

on 8/20/2015 8:02:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

So I have oily and sensitive skin and after 1 month of using this cleanser I started breaking out and turning completely red. This has bad ingrediants in it and honestly just was HORRID for me. Will not buy ever again, and would not recommend to a friend. However using the cerave foaming facial cleanser saved my skin, no it didn't help with oil but it calmed my skinned down, and over all was the most gentle.

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

I have oily skin so this product works great for me. I use it in the shower to clean my face and shoulder/chest area but whenever my face feels gross and oily, this stuff takes it all away and leaves my face smooth. If you have dry skin I guess it can be a bit drying but I also have the cetaphil lotion which is very mosturizing :) plus this stuff comes in a nice big bottle, I've had it for about 3 months now and its barely half way gone lol great product.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I have the one for oily/ combination skin and i use it every morning in the shower, nice in the morning for a gentle clean

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this stuff, I have very oily skin so I need a good cleanser that helps remove it without being so harsh that my skin creates loads more. This does that, I use it every night before bed(I usually don't use night cream, only occasionally) and wake up with no new break outs and not very oily skin(depending on how clean my pillow is)

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Too gentle for my skin! It felt like i was washing my face with conditioner. This product would be great on people with sensitive and dry skin.

on 2/23/2014 5:43:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

It is a pretty good price for an amazing product. Cetaphil is one of the best cleansers I know out there. It cleans your face really well, although you have to remove your makeup separately. People say it is not gentle, but it really gets all of the dirt out of your pores, and opens them up. After I put on Cetaphil, I always use my Clarisonic and I feel that it cleans my face really well. I highly suggest this product!