Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser

Filtered by skin type : Dry age: 18 & Under
Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser

3.9

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

I use this as my morning cleanser and it is my holy grail cleanser before I apply makeup. It does not dry up my already dry skin and is amazing at leaving my skin feeling clean and refreshed when I start the day. I don't use it as a makeup remover nor a night cleanser but when I use it in the morning, I am in love.

on 11/13/2016 8:02:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

my skin is so dry that i have to used moisturizer in summer. but in may, i found out this amazing product through my friend and am reallllllly love it. it keep my skin hydrated and feel so soft. definitely buy it again

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I think this is a decent cleanser. It's gel form, and feels very gentle and not drying on the skin. It does not foam up, which i prefer, but I guess that's why it's so moisturizing. I feel like it is a light cleanser. If i wear a lot of makeup, then i will reach for another, more powerful cleanser. I do enjoy how easy this is to wash off, in comparison to other cleansers. The smell is subtle, and the price is great. However, the packaging is terrible. I'm a huge sucker for nice packaging, and this does not make the cut. But all in all, a decent cleasser which i do enjoy.

on 8/6/2015 6:15:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Hands down the worst cleanser I have ever purchased.
Made my skin feel like crap and made me break out ...
I have naturally dry skin and I break out and always have to moisturize
This was just terrible seriously a $3 cleanser does better than this

on 6/23/2015 5:07:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is a good cleanser for sensitive skin because it does not foam up. I like the consistency of this cleanser and how it doesn't leave my skin feeling tight and stripped. It's also nice that this cleanser has a pump.

on 10/26/2014 8:45:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

This product is something I would only recommend if your skin was extremely sensitive. It didn't do much for my skin. The texture and scent just reminded me of a hand soap and not a cleanser. It was difficult to bubble and I was just not impressed with the product overall. However, if you just want a light and sensitive cleanser for everyday, then I definitely do recommend this product.

on 9/30/2013 1:04:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I've always used cetaphil, I can feel that it actually gradually "cures" my blackhead. However, I remember buying it when the brand didn't get that famous yet, the product is very creamy and worth every cent, but I feel that cetaphil is getting more and more watery, which is sad bc one of the big pro about this product is its price.

I love this stuff so much! I use this twice a day.. In the morning and after I take my makeup off with coconut oil at night! It got rid of my little black heads around my nose and I love how it doesn't make my skin dry! I get excema on my face and this keeps it mostly away. It also doesn't sting if you get it in your eyes! I use it after the coconut oil to wash it off and it takes away the rest of my makeup (not waterproof though).

I really like this cleanser, its gentle, moisturizing, fragrance free, non-comedogenic, non- irritating, and not expensive at all.
the one thing I don't like abut it is the feeling I get when I am washing my face, it doesn't feel like I am washing my face ( I like cleansers that go from creamy to foaming, when I am washing my face), Other then that I would say its a great cleanser

yay!!!! i've FINALLY found a cleanser thats cleared my skin up! :D took a lot of trial and error, but i read so many good reviews on this on i thought i'd give it a shot.

things i like:
gentle, doesn't irritate
cleared up my acne
also seems to have helped clear scarring
a lot of product

cons:
a weird gel feeling, doesn't lather