Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser

Filtered by skin type : Dry age: 18 & Under
Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser
No Title

3.9

Wow! Never used a product and seen so immediate results! I have dry skin and cleansers usually make my skin red. Before I started using this cleanser I simply accepted that on my dry skin all cleansers would do this. But not this one hell to the no. Over the few weeks of using this have I seen my facial redness reduce drastically, I don't even have to use color corrector anymore.
Over all brilliant product tho you may have to use slightly more product to remove all your makeup since it is so gentle, but for me that is a price worth paying.
Definitely recommend!

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

I use this as my morning cleanser and it is my holy grail cleanser before I apply makeup. It does not dry up my already dry skin and is amazing at leaving my skin feeling clean and refreshed when I start the day. I don't use it as a makeup remover nor a night cleanser but when I use it in the morning, I am in love.

on 11/13/2016 8:02:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

my skin is so dry that i have to used moisturizer in summer. but in may, i found out this amazing product through my friend and am reallllllly love it. it keep my skin hydrated and feel so soft. definitely buy it again

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I think this is a decent cleanser. It's gel form, and feels very gentle and not drying on the skin. It does not foam up, which i prefer, but I guess that's why it's so moisturizing. I feel like it is a light cleanser. If i wear a lot of makeup, then i will reach for another, more powerful cleanser. I do enjoy how easy this is to wash off, in comparison to other cleansers. The smell is subtle, and the price is great. However, the packaging is terrible. I'm a huge sucker for nice packaging, and this does not make the cut. But all in all, a decent cleasser which i do enjoy.

on 8/6/2015 6:15:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Hands down the worst cleanser I have ever purchased.
Made my skin feel like crap and made me break out ...
I have naturally dry skin and I break out and always have to moisturize
This was just terrible seriously a $3 cleanser does better than this

on 6/23/2015 5:07:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is a good cleanser for sensitive skin because it does not foam up. I like the consistency of this cleanser and how it doesn't leave my skin feeling tight and stripped. It's also nice that this cleanser has a pump.

on 10/26/2014 8:45:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

This product is something I would only recommend if your skin was extremely sensitive. It didn't do much for my skin. The texture and scent just reminded me of a hand soap and not a cleanser. It was difficult to bubble and I was just not impressed with the product overall. However, if you just want a light and sensitive cleanser for everyday, then I definitely do recommend this product.

on 9/30/2013 1:04:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I've always used cetaphil, I can feel that it actually gradually "cures" my blackhead. However, I remember buying it when the brand didn't get that famous yet, the product is very creamy and worth every cent, but I feel that cetaphil is getting more and more watery, which is sad bc one of the big pro about this product is its price.

I love this stuff so much! I use this twice a day.. In the morning and after I take my makeup off with coconut oil at night! It got rid of my little black heads around my nose and I love how it doesn't make my skin dry! I get excema on my face and this keeps it mostly away. It also doesn't sting if you get it in your eyes! I use it after the coconut oil to wash it off and it takes away the rest of my makeup (not waterproof though).

I really like this cleanser, its gentle, moisturizing, fragrance free, non-comedogenic, non- irritating, and not expensive at all.
the one thing I don't like abut it is the feeling I get when I am washing my face, it doesn't feel like I am washing my face ( I like cleansers that go from creamy to foaming, when I am washing my face), Other then that I would say its a great cleanser