Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser

Filtered by skin type : Other age: 25-29
Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser

3.6

It is not a bad cleansing product, but it contains paraben, which is known to have some health risks. I would propose more natural cleansers here - http://micellarwaterworld.com .

on 8/23/2016 11:06:00 AM

This stuff is like rubbing watery lotion on your face. It doesnt remove anything and it leaves my skin so greasy that i break out. I dont know how its so popular.

Needed a cleanser desperately that didn't dry out my skin so I gave this a go! The Cetaphil removed all of my makeup, and left my skin feeling soft and not stripped. I also used a toner afterwards, but noticed that there were no traces of makeup left, so I am thinking it's great without the toner as well. I used to prefer foaming face washes, but after switching to PC, I have found I much prefer the texture of these non-foaming gel cleansers, they clean the skin without stripping every available drop of moisture! In Love!

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is a very safe cleanser for sensitive skin. Not only do I Have sensitive skin, but I get exfoliating facials, extractions, and laser hair removal treatments on my face. My skin gets even more sensitive after and I need the gentlest product I can get. This wipes away all the oil, makeup and buildup away. It also prevents any breakouts from my procedures at bay.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I've always used this cleanser on my little sister and brother for any of their skin issues because it's so gentle and hasn't ever broken out their skin or irritated their skin.

on 3/24/2014 1:19:00 AM

This is my HG cleanser. I have tried so many high and lower end cleansers and virtually all of them irritated my skin in some way. This product comes in a pump bottle which I like for the obvious hygienic reasons. One pump is all I need to cleanse. I don't expect this product to remove eye or face makeup, I just use it to cleanse. It has no fragrance and has the consistency of a very runny cream-gel. It does not foam I just gently massage it in small circular motions after wetting my skin. After rinsing with water, my skin feels clean and fresh. I have normal to slightly dry skin and I have been using this exclusively for close to seven months. This soap-free cleanser seems to soothe my skin. I have very mild rosacea (flushing when I use a fragranced product or one with irritating ingredients). I bought a 16 oz. pump bottle for approximately $12 and I will repurchase again and again.

This has lots of good feedback, and i like it!

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

Love this cleanser. It's good for my skin type but my husband says it makes him break out...this is probably due to his oily skin.

on 8/17/2011 2:45:00 AM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

I love Cetaphil. I use its lotion and cleanser. It doesn't have any smell and works perfect. It removes my make up without making my skin so dry as other cleanser.

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

One of the best and mildest cleansers I've ever used. My face feels so clean and soft after I use it. I don't think any other cleansers have ever felt this great on my skin. I will definitely buy this product again.