Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser

Filtered by skin type : Other
Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser

3.4

on 11/17/2017 7:12:00 PM

i love the texture of this cleanser, it is almost a creamy sort of liquid consistency. the smell is nice and it feels good on the skin. for me personally, it didn't leave my skin feeling tight or dry after cleansing. however, this cleanser is not ph-balanced so i could not risk using it long-term. using too high of a ph soap on your face can damage your skin's natural moisture barrier and cause dryness, irritation, and acne. that is one reason that a lot of people have that type of experience with this cleanser.

on 10/22/2017 3:39:00 PM

Excellent product. I have combo dehydrated skin with it being oily in the summer. I’ve always used face wash that was for oily skin and in turn was over drying my skin making it oily but very dehydrated. To remedy that, I have started using Cetaphil and I’ve noticed a huge difference in my skin. It has rebalanced my skin. I use it without water in the morning. I rub all over my face then use a warm wet face towel to remove. At night I remove makeup with a micellar water then go in with this. I will not be without this now.

on 8/16/2017 3:55:00 AM

Been using this for years. No bad side effects ever. Extremely mild but cleanses really well. Oil and dirt never stand a chance. It's not too perfumed so it doesn't feel like you have to wash with something else to remove the fake smell like other premium washes. Recommended. Will buy forever.

on 4/19/2017 2:47:00 PM

I only use this when my I am having breakouts for whatever reason. It really stops the breakouts and they seem to heal faster. However when I use it every day when my skin isnt acting up I find it very drying. I love the pump and rhe price is great as one lasts me forever only using it occasionally

I definitely need to do a review on this product. I've used this back and forth, and thought I was not impressed. However, undeniably this cleanser and this cleanser alone, has brought my skin back from 2 of the worst breakouts I've had. Am not sure why, maybe the simplicity of the ingredients, but it is hands down what has ended the cycle of my breakouts....the only thing I dislike is the fact that it contains parabens. Other than that, this is a perfect product...

It is not a bad cleansing product, but it contains paraben, which is known to have some health risks. I would propose more natural cleansers here - http://micellarwaterworld.com .

on 8/23/2016 11:06:00 AM

This stuff is like rubbing watery lotion on your face. It doesnt remove anything and it leaves my skin so greasy that i break out. I dont know how its so popular.

on 7/23/2016 1:37:00 PM

If you have oily skin, i'm not recommend this product

Needed a cleanser desperately that didn't dry out my skin so I gave this a go! The Cetaphil removed all of my makeup, and left my skin feeling soft and not stripped. I also used a toner afterwards, but noticed that there were no traces of makeup left, so I am thinking it's great without the toner as well. I used to prefer foaming face washes, but after switching to PC, I have found I much prefer the texture of these non-foaming gel cleansers, they clean the skin without stripping every available drop of moisture! In Love!

on 4/24/2016 11:52:00 PM

I like cetaphil but feel that ceravae works so much better. Cereve is way more gentle on my skin