Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser

Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser

3.7

on 12/11/2017 8:39:00 PM

great product.
i was recommended this project by my doctor a few months ago for my acne and im incredibly happy with the results.
first of all, its an incredible value, i payed i think 15 dollars (Canadian) for this large container, it has an unoffensive barely there scent and doesnt irritate my sensitive skin. it also really helped with my acne without stripping my skin so thorougly of oils it feels tight. its excellent for removing makeup as well.
so overall the pros and cons are:
pros
unoffensive smell
good value
works well on sensitive skin
does'nt dry out skin
works well on acne prone skin
can be used to remove makeup

cons
not a super pretty bottle
so in conclusion i would absolutely recommend buying this, as its cheap and works well on all skin types.

I used to hate this product. I thought it wasn't doing anything to my skin but when I started to do double cleansing, (The Face Shop Cleansing Milk as the first step) I thought I should use something mild for the second step so I bought this again. (I also use Epiduo to treat my acne) Now my skin feels soft and I rarely get acne anymore, I just have some acne scars left.

I 100% recommend this for people with sensitive skin.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

I use this as my morning cleanser and it is my holy grail cleanser before I apply makeup. It does not dry up my already dry skin and is amazing at leaving my skin feeling clean and refreshed when I start the day. I don't use it as a makeup remover nor a night cleanser but when I use it in the morning, I am in love.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

I can't even tell you how many times I've bought this cleanser! It's a great gentle cleanser for sensitive skin and for people who can be irritated by harsh soaps and scents. It goes great with their moisturizer as well. Love this cleanser!

on 1/4/2017 10:13:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

Whoa! I've been looking for a good cleanser for my acne-prone skin. At first, i thought frank creamy face cleanser is the best cleanser, i've ever had, so when i ran out of the first bottle i decided to buy the second one. But it makes my face even worse with more painful acne all over my face. So i decided to stop using it. Then i found cetaphil, i didn't really think it's a good cleanser tho, but i tried it anyway and it's magical! Yay! It calms my acne although it doesn't feel like cleansing haha

on 11/13/2016 8:02:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

my skin is so dry that i have to used moisturizer in summer. but in may, i found out this amazing product through my friend and am reallllllly love it. it keep my skin hydrated and feel so soft. definitely buy it again

on 8/18/2016 4:56:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I've been using this for three years already.
It doesn't break my oily skin at all.
I think this is suitable for everyone as a second cleanser after you've used foam or oil cleanser.
It cleanses as it moisturizes which is amazing!
I love using this in dry winter months because it make my problematic skin flawless!

on 7/23/2016 10:43:00 PM

Holy grail cleanser. It is very moisturizing and makes my skin feel so soft. I love how gentle it is.

I love this cleanser. I have fairly sensitive skin and this doesn't irritate it what so ever. I also suffer from mild acne and this has helped to clear it up dramatically. I would recommend this to anyone, because anyone can use it. Overall it is one of the best cleansers I have used in a while and I don't see myself giving it up anytime soon.

on 4/23/2016 11:53:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

A couple of years ago, I used to have bad acne simply due to puberty. I finally got control of it towards the end of seventh grade. When I had practically no zits, I decided to purchase this cleanser, and I absolutely LOVED it. I found that it really helped with my oiliness. However, I started breaking out a couple of months ago due to hormones, and I found that this cleanser wasn't treating my acne. I decided to try a new cleanser specifically for acne. I found that this really helped, however, I saw that my face was getting oily all of a sudden. I came to realize that my face was missing this product. I have since been using the acne cleanser at night, and this cleanser in the morning. This has helped my skin so much, and I am honestly so happy! It helps clean my skin in the morning of any oil or excess product from the night before. I recommend this product to anyone, no matter their skin type.