Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser

Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser
No Title

3.7

on 8/1/2001 11:06:00 AM

I like this product a lot...i don't use it as a face wash though, unless it's in the pump and it's for oily skin types.. I use the squeeze bottle as a face moisturizer before i put my makeup on and it just ads a soft touchable feeling :)

on 11/10/2001 6:34:00 PM

definetly the best cleanser....really simple, no fancy dyes or perfumes but it does the job without irritating or making false dramatic claims. It keeps my skin clear and balanced, takes off my makeup and anything else on my face (who knows) and leaves it soft and clean.

since i have combo-oily skin..this did nothign for me...it didn't even remove my makeup!but then again it was VERy gentle...and i like to use it with baking soda as an exfoliator! but i don't use it often! i don't really like it...too watery...and doesn't clean that well....
but great for sensitve skins!

on 2/2/2002 4:53:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Cetaphil is favorite cleanser. It doesn't dry out my skin and leaves it very moisturized.

I love this cleanser!!! After reading that this is a great product, i went out and bought it! I must admit i had high expectations from this but this has satisfied all my expectations!! it doesn't dry out your skin and i've found that it cleanses really well!! I really recommend this to people! i 've found that i can't live without this!!!

on 6/14/2002 3:02:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

This product is effective in removing light makeup, not heavy makeup. After cleaning my face with this cleanser, I use toner on my face and found some makeup grime on the cotton pad. PLus points for the price and it's really very very gentle

When my skin was dry and cracking I used Cetaphil. It moisturized my skin great, but ended up making me break out and make my skin super oily. If you have dry skin this is definately recommended, but if not, I would not recommend this product.

on 8/6/2002 2:17:00 PM

Left a film and broke me out. Only for the driest skins.

on 9/15/2002 11:44:00 AM

Very mild cleanser. Did not note any change in skin but felt that it was too gentle.

on 11/23/2002 12:01:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

ok, i CAN'T believe how much i love this. After reading the reviews on productville, i almost didnt buy it. Just TRY it!