Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser

No Title

3.7

on 11/4/2002 11:07:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

FINALLY a cleanser that works for my dry skin, leaving it smooth and soft. It took a couple of times to get used to the "film" that is left behind, but otherwise wonderful! I can't believe I didn't find this sooner.

Try this on a dry face! It works even better for me than it did when I was wetting my face first! continued >>

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

This wash left my skin feeling really tight & dry. Yuck!

on 4/30/2003 2:46:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This stuff was so soothing to my skin while I was breaking out due to pregnancy, and actually helped clear up alot of the breakouts that I had. I still use it and will probably continue to use it for a long time bc my skin is so sensitive that it breaks out with anything else. I dont detect any kind of film left over, but I use it with water so that might be why? I gave it 4 lipsticks bc I wish it took my makeup off a little better, but other than that I really love this stuff. edit: I have started using this in conjunction with Olay Daily Facials for sensitive skin at night to remove my makeup, and then i use my cetaphil in the a.m., and my skin has never looked better!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love this cleanser, its excellent for my VERY dry and rough skin. I wouldn't recommend it for oilier skins...
BUt definitely try it.

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

THis product is very mild which is good for my very very sensitive dry dry dry skin. And it does leave a thin flim of emollients that help nourish my dry skin. However, it DOES NOT CLEAN my makeup off. Especially my eye makeup. Arrgghhhhh....

on 11/22/2003 1:49:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

The first time I used it, I hated it. It didn't feel like it cleaned my skin at all. It felt like nothing. And it didn't wash off all my makeup either.

But last winter, my skin was super dehydrated and dry, so I decided to give it another try since it's for sensitive skin. I still don;t like using it at night becuase it doesn't wash off everything, but I mix cetaphil with LUSH Angels on BAreskin face scrub or Burt's Bee scrub. I think the scrubs spread on better with cetaphil than with water. I use cetaphil mainly in the morning durign the cold canadian months. Sure I'd buy it again!

on 1/31/2004 12:05:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is by far the best face wash I have ever used. I have very sensitive skin, and it does not make my face break out. Very gentle and great as a makeup remover. This is my stable face wash

on 3/2/2004 7:57:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is a very gentle non-irritating cleaser. It doesn't dry out your skin. No fragrance. Very blah...

I'm not sure if it really cleans my skin. It doesn't remove most of my makeup.

I guess it would be a good cleaser for those with sensitive skin.

on 8/7/2004 5:26:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

my main problem w/ this was that it doesn't remove makeup very well. i had to use a makeup remover first then use this after. and if i do that then i don't know what is the point for this?

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

this stuff is great! smells good too.