Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser

Filtered by age: 18 & Under
Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser

3.7

This cleanser is ok but does very little to get rid of oil on your face i used it and at first my skin was okay i got one pimple but my sideburn area when i woke up was filled with acne crysts.

on 12/11/2017 8:39:00 PM

great product.
i was recommended this project by my doctor a few months ago for my acne and im incredibly happy with the results.
first of all, its an incredible value, i payed i think 15 dollars (Canadian) for this large container, it has an unoffensive barely there scent and doesnt irritate my sensitive skin. it also really helped with my acne without stripping my skin so thorougly of oils it feels tight. its excellent for removing makeup as well.
so overall the pros and cons are:
pros
unoffensive smell
good value
works well on sensitive skin
does'nt dry out skin
works well on acne prone skin
can be used to remove makeup

cons
not a super pretty bottle
so in conclusion i would absolutely recommend buying this, as its cheap and works well on all skin types.

on 12/4/2017 5:41:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have combination and sensitive skin- oily around my nose and cheeks near my nose as well. At the same time , my skin is flaky. I've tried numerous cleasers and they all seem to aggravate my skin. This cleanser is the only one that haven't caused my skin to be more flaky. However, i do have to wash my nose area up to 3 times to remove the oily feeling. Nevertheless, i love this product!

Update: i have stopped using this and switched to Curel foaming wash as it cleans way btr!!

on 10/22/2017 3:52:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

I rarely review skin care or cleanser for that matter, but since I really didn't had a good experience with this product I thought I could leave my thoughts here.

I have acne pretty easily sadly, after seeing adds of this product and so many reviews of people enjoying it I choosed to give it a go.
I was extremely disappointed to say the least. I used it for more than 6 months because I really wanted to give it a solid try, but this product only gave me more acne and made my skin even more sensitive. After stopping using it I started to have less acne and my skin came back to normal.

So, maybe it's because I have a combo skin type that it didn't worked for me.
But over all I do not recomend it, and I wil certainly not buy it again!

I used to hate this product. I thought it wasn't doing anything to my skin but when I started to do double cleansing, (The Face Shop Cleansing Milk as the first step) I thought I should use something mild for the second step so I bought this again. (I also use Epiduo to treat my acne) Now my skin feels soft and I rarely get acne anymore, I just have some acne scars left.

I 100% recommend this for people with sensitive skin.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

I use this as my morning cleanser and it is my holy grail cleanser before I apply makeup. It does not dry up my already dry skin and is amazing at leaving my skin feeling clean and refreshed when I start the day. I don't use it as a makeup remover nor a night cleanser but when I use it in the morning, I am in love.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

I can't even tell you how many times I've bought this cleanser! It's a great gentle cleanser for sensitive skin and for people who can be irritated by harsh soaps and scents. It goes great with their moisturizer as well. Love this cleanser!

on 8/25/2017 3:04:00 AM

So, I bought this because my friend told me it's the best thing ever for acne and that it helped her a lot but it didn't do anything for me. At the same time, it didn't make me break out but it didn't help with my oiliness or skin. It's an average cleanser. It's good for if you need something gentle but if you're looking for something to help your skin I wouldn't really recommend it. (My skin is combination oily)

Pros: No Smell
Very light/gentle
Affordable price

Cons: Doesn't really help your skin
There's other cleansers on the market for the same price range that do more

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I used to use this product years ago as a kid when I first started washing my face. It never made me breakout and it did the job. But now that I'm older and my skin has become oily and acne-prone it doesn't do anything. My face was breaking out and I though that maybe I could switch up cleansers. I used this to wash my face and the day after I got weird bumps in between my brows and around my t zone. I didn't think it would be the cleanser cause it never did that before. I kept using it for 2 days and the cluster of bumps kept getting worse so I finally decided maybe it was the cleanser and i needed to stop using it. The bumps weren't pimples so it might've been some kind of reaction. Either way it didn't do much for me except give me weird bumps. It didn't prevent breakouts or get rid of them so I wouldn't recommend this.

on 1/4/2017 10:13:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

Whoa! I've been looking for a good cleanser for my acne-prone skin. At first, i thought frank creamy face cleanser is the best cleanser, i've ever had, so when i ran out of the first bottle i decided to buy the second one. But it makes my face even worse with more painful acne all over my face. So i decided to stop using it. Then i found cetaphil, i didn't really think it's a good cleanser tho, but i tried it anyway and it's magical! Yay! It calms my acne although it doesn't feel like cleansing haha