no images

price range

Reviews

from

12 years ago

I wasn't expecting anything to wow me in "The Basic" palette but merely was seeking for some quality basic products. The shades in this palette is suited for all year and any time of the day. I think it's quite heavily thought out even for a simple palette. The pink is very sheer enough for a highlight but also a shade to dilute the rich brown eyeshadow. You can easily have a daytime look or a smokey with this palette. The glow on blush is beautiful. A sheer shimmery dusty/tanned peach shade that can be very light and subtle or build up to a stronger bronzer type of cheek color. Something I can use during any season, fool proof and wonderful quality as always.

About reviewer (369 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair

HairOther

EyesBrown

3.0

14 years ago

Palette contains shadows in:P Pink 103(sheer pink that appears to have maybe some blueish undertones with a subtle shimmer) P Brown 874( deep chocolatey brown with subtle shimmer) and Glow on blush in P Amber 87(gorgeous tanned peach with golden shimmer..exclusive to this palette and not sold as a single) Out of everything,I love the glowon.The shadows are pretty basic but great quality none the less.

About reviewer (779 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinDry, Fair, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

EyesGreen

14 years ago

I found The Basic on eBay; I don't know when it was originally released. If you can find it I would recommend getting your hands on it! There is a neutral brown eyeshadow (P Brown 874), a neutral pink highlighter eyeshadow(P Pink 103) and a sparkly amber blush (Amber 87). The brown is matte and applies very smoothly. I imagine this palette would work for all skin tones.

About reviewer (26 reviews)

Age19-24