no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

6 years ago

I have really fair skin but this works for me. I use it before I put on my foundation and it actually works as a really great primer. You do really have to work it into the skin as it does go orange if you don't. It offers almost no coverage though but I wasn't looking for that

About reviewer (7 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Coarse

EyesHazel

8 years ago

UPDATE: I took off two points, because the new version is less pigmented and seems a bit more orange than the previous one. Anyway, here's my original review: I'm not reviewing this as an overall tinted moisturizer, because it's too shiny for that and doesn't look good on fairer skintones. However, this stuff deserves a five from me, because I absolutely love using it as a bronzer on my cheeks and sometimes temples, bridge of the nose and chin. Why? - It's both tinted AND lightly illuminating, which creates an amazingly healthy look. - It can be built up. - It has rosy red, not orange undertones, which makes it look very, very authentic, a true sun-kissed cheek. - It goes nicely over your foundation and stays put. - When you only use it this way, one tube lasts ages. (If it does, keep it in the fridge and watch out for changes in the formula, but mine doesn't seem spoiled at all.) Quick tip: Put a bit on the back of your hand, pick it up with the tips of the bristles on your blush brush, thin it out a little and apply to your cheeks. Repeat if necessary.

About reviewer (40 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

2.0

12 years ago

This seems like a great concept, but unfortunately doesn't work for very fair skin tones. It goes on like a regular moisturizer, a little bit too moisturizing for my T-zone. However, after a few minutes, it turned orange and mask-like on me. I was amused how the orange enhanced my eye color, but... no. This is just not wearable on my almost pasty white skin. Won't repurchase. However, I imagine it would impart a beautiful glow on darker, warm, golden, olive or neutral toned skin and perform okay on less oily skin. Worth trying.

About reviewer (20 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairBrown, Curly, Other

EyesGreen

2.0

13 years ago

My Mom is Avon Lady and she has used it for quite some time. It looks incredible on her! It gives you that special glow. But unfortunately the one tone is not universal. I have a very pale skin and this looked like a mask on me. :( The tone is too dark for porcelain skin. But I would recommend it especially for women who already have some wrinkles, because it does not look unnatural like most of foundations on a bit older skin and all fine lines disappear. And that glow, that glow! I like the package because tube is economic and hygienic. Ps! My Mom (age 54) has light skin tone.

About reviewer (27 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinVery Dry, Fair

HairRed

EyesGreen

13 years ago

This is nice to even out skin tone, but it BURNS if it gets into your eyes! I use this in the summer when I want to use a light moisturizer, and no foundation. It adds just enough color to even out my skin. Just don't get it in your eyes!

About reviewer (21 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination

HairBrown

13 years ago

It's a good moisturizer but falls short in the part of "visual perfection". It does not even out the tones of my face. But as I said it's good moisturizer that does not cause breakouts or bad reactions.

About reviewer (30 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinCombination

HairSilver

EyesHazel

14 years ago

During the summer this replaces both my facial moisturizer and foundation (..and sunblock, if I wore that during fall/winter/spring). It was $12 from Avon, but at the time it was buy 1 get 1 free. So $6, not too bad, eh? It comes out of the tube as white (the moisturizer) with little brown dots(the 'tint'). Be sure to rub it in all the way to avoid brown streaks! It gives me a nice tan look -- I am rather pale so I can only pull this off during the summer :) I usually put powder on afterwards to avoid shine. I dont know if the shine is caused by the moisturizer or just because its summer. Nothing a little powder can't prevent tho.

About reviewer (33 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

1.0

14 years ago

Unfortunately all this did was make my face shiny and blotchy so I've had to send it back.

About reviewer (227 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

14 years ago

LUV IT !!!!! I use this product in the spring and summer when I don't want the weight of foundation on my face, but want to have that "sun-kissed" look with an SPF. I have recommended this to several friends, who really liked it. Great product, great price!

About reviewer (3 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinOther

HairOther

EyesOther

14 years ago

I don't like it very much because it irritates my eyes and does not make my face look even. It does hydrate well. Would not buy it again.

About reviewer (21 reviews)

Age25-29