GAP Beauty Favorite Lip Balm

No Image

4.8

These are by far the best lip balms I have ever used! I found these gems at a gap outlet for a dollar. I went back the next day and bought 5 more.

Right now I am rocking orange blossom, it's quite lovely. I'm so so so happy I tried these. I can never be without.

on 12/20/2015 4:45:00 AM

I just recently picked up one of these lip balms at a Gap outlet store at the closest outlet mall near me, and I chose mango. Once I opened it up, after buying it (since it was Christmas, it was only $3.00 for a lip balm rather than $4.00.), I popped off the cap and used it. After using it, I waited for half an hour to see if it works. Looking into the mirror, I was surprised to see my lips hydrated and looking plump again (compared to some other lip-balms I've tried, like EOS, carmex, lip smacker, baby lips, etc.)! It also has a great scent, very fruity. Plus, it's in a convenient and usual container for on-the-go. If I ran out, it would BE A NIGHTMARE. But, I can go get some more, right? :)

Overall, I highly recommend this product. <3 It works like MAGIC for me.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse

I bought two of these lip balms while shopping in a GAP store one day. They were only two dollars each, so why not? I love these! The texture is nice, very firm and not greasy at all. My lips feel smooth when I put it on, but it doesn't feel too thick. It's a great base for lip stick, but also just nice to put on when you need a good lip balm to moisturize. The coconut oil is very hydrating. They're also great for summer, they have spf 18. I liked them so much I bought another one. The three flavors I have are- Papaya, Pomegranate, and Black Cherry.

on 3/16/2013 10:39:00 PM

Based on the date of the reviews here, I'm not sure if Gap still sells these (haven't been to Gap in over a year), but I picked up Strawberry Kiwi in 2011, I believe. This was my first lip balm and when I tried it back then, I thought the formula was disgusting, way too thick to use regularly, and tasted awful. Plus, I was a little weirded out by the fact that it contained beeswax. Fortunately, I didn't throw this out and after years of using (and abusing) Blistex and ChapStick lip products, which are EXTREMELY drying, I tried this on again and I LOVE THIS now!! It doesn't contain petroleum (Blistex, Carmex, ChapStick, and Vaseline do), which actually causes lips to dry more; This lip balm only contains natural ingredients, as far as I can tell from the ingredients list and drug facts, and also has an SPF of 18, to boot! I'm glad that I didn't throw this away when I first tried it (probably since it was $4.50 and that would've been a huge waste of money). To me, the taste doesn't seem that bad anymore, and this glides on quite smoothly. It really does seem to moisturize and has a very nice smell, too :) Since it contains beeswax, it should also have great staying power. I haven't used it for a long period of time, so I can't comment on the staying power of this, but overall I love this product! The packaging looks great but there's a double cap that seems to be held together by some sort of adhesive. The double cap on mine came off years ago and yes, it is somewhat annoying to have to remove 2 caps, but totally worth it! I love this product! :)

on 1/3/2011 2:17:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I got this as part of a Christmas gift from a friend...oh my goodness. I've tried about every lip balm from Nivea, Chapstick, Burt's Bee's, Blistix, Carmex, etc...and never had great luck with moisturizing my lips. Some are too oily, or too waxy, etc. This lip balm is awesome. And its from The Gap, which is totally random. I got the Sweet Apple version, and am definitely going to go back and buy a few different flavors to have around. It moisturizes, and has the perfect texture. I recommend it to anyone!!

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

i bought this lip balm on a whim, because the smell was amazing, and i needed some new lip products. boy, was i surprised. i didn't expect anything amazing, but this lip balm was great! its super moisturizing - half the day can go by without it drying or fading. my lips absorb it well and it smells amazing. i bought it in passion fruit. and the price - $4? it's a steal!
this is my go-to lip product when i'm on the go - i carry it everywhere and i don't have to reapply it often since it lasts forever. well worth it.

on 3/9/2010 12:18:00 PM

This was an impulse purchase the last time I went to Gap Body... it was on the counter. I have the Berry one. I expected it to have color because of the pretty color on the tube, but it's clear. It's thick, moisturizing and nourishing. I use it under lipstick and gloss or on its own and at bedtime. It makes my lips nice and soft. The only complaint I have is that they should change the (pretty) tube because it's misleading and you think you're getting a tinted balm. I will definitely repurchase.

on 2/24/2010 1:38:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I love this balm! I picked it up at Gap Outlet because it was marked down and sitting in the counter. It's wonderful! I'm afraid that because they were marked down that they were being discontinued. Sure hope not. I only bought one in Pomagrante, I have to go back and see if there are more!

on 9/25/2009 6:08:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This stuff is great for a lip balm and it has spf 18. There's always a good selection of scents too, I just wish they were a little stronger, they fade really quickly. For just one tube of lip balm, they're a little pricey, $4. Also, they just came out with fall scents ( I just got Apple Cider which is wonderful!) and they raised those to $4.50.

I LOVE THIS!!!! truly my favourite lip balm ever. i have the vanilla latte, razzleberry, passion fruit and pomegranate flavours and they are all incredible! the scent is never too over powering, and they make your lips soo soft. most of the ingredients are natural which is also a plus. best lip balm ever! and really cheap too, you can buy tons!

Popular Lip Treatments