NARS Cosmetics Blush - Madly

Filtered by skin tone : Medium Brown
NARS Cosmetics Blush - Madly

3.5

Talc, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Stearoxy Dimethicone, Acetylated, Lanolin Alcohol, Cetyl Acetate, Isopropyl Lanolate, BHA, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Triclosan MAY CONTAIN: Mica,CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide) CI 77491 CI 77492 CI 77499 (Iron Oxides) CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake) CI 45380 (Red 22 Lake) CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake) CI 73360 (Red 30 Lake) CI 17200 (Red 33 Lake) CI 15880 (Red 34 Lake) CI 12085 (Red 36 Lake) CI 12085 (Red 36) CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake) CI 15985 (Yellow 6 Lake) CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake) CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride) CI 77007 (Ultramarines) CI 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens) CI 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green) CI 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide) CI 77742 (Manganese Violet) CI 75470 (Carmine) CI 77000 (Aluminum Powder) CI 15850 (Red 7)

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Cool

The packaging for nars products is very chic and is quite flattering. I love NARS products because their packaging is so sleek! I heard a lot of youtuber's raving about the blush madly so I went into the store to test it out and see if I liked it. Personally I prefer more of a 'matte' bronzer as I am in the sun a lot and hate the look of shimmers/glitters on my skin. I only tried this and decided not to buy it. But It was quite flattering and I would suggest it to people if they were looking for a warm blush (that kinda looks like a bronzer) with a hint of shimmer. I hope this helped some people who were pondering on what it may look like or if they would like it! :)

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

A very nice "goes with just about everything" shade on my tan skin. It does have shimmer, but its pretty subtle.

Popular Blush Products