NARS Cosmetics Blush - Madly

Filtered by skin tone : Olive
NARS Cosmetics Blush - Madly

4.3

Talc, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Stearoxy Dimethicone, Acetylated, Lanolin Alcohol, Cetyl Acetate, Isopropyl Lanolate, BHA, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Triclosan MAY CONTAIN: Mica,CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide) CI 77491 CI 77492 CI 77499 (Iron Oxides) CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake) CI 45380 (Red 22 Lake) CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake) CI 73360 (Red 30 Lake) CI 17200 (Red 33 Lake) CI 15880 (Red 34 Lake) CI 12085 (Red 36 Lake) CI 12085 (Red 36) CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake) CI 15985 (Yellow 6 Lake) CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake) CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride) CI 77007 (Ultramarines) CI 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens) CI 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green) CI 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide) CI 77742 (Manganese Violet) CI 75470 (Carmine) CI 77000 (Aluminum Powder) CI 15850 (Red 7)

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I have NW35 skin and this blush really gives me a nice warmth and sheen. When I swatched it at Sephora I didn't think it would really show up or do anything for me. But it really is beautiful and gives me a natural glow. I would reccommend this to someone who wants a subtle blush look. I like it!

on 2/3/2012 4:15:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

love the shade! gives rosy cheeks without making you look too pink (I am NC30 for reference), lasts all day and goes on nicely, and the price isn't bad either. will definitely buy another as my current one is nearly finished.

on 12/22/2011 12:17:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

i'm and nc37-nc40,depending on the season. this blush is a perfect staple for me.it's subtle and pretty.very versatile

on 2/13/2011 11:27:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

I'm an NC 42/Nars Stromboli/MUFE 123 and I LOVE madly! I know most NC42s feel this doesn't show up, but on me it adds the perfect amount of rosy-brown on my cheeks that it looks super natural! It really truly defines my cheekbones w/o looking like I tried too hard. When I'm running late to class, I just add this to my cheeks w/o thinking and I know it will look great. When I'm going out and want a more natural cheek to go w/ a smokey eye, I also throw this on all over my cheeks and then add either Nars Gilda or Nars Exhibit A on my apples to give it that extra pop. I apply with either a denser blush brush (I love the one Coastal scents has) if I really want to pack it on or my Sigma blush blush (takes a few swipes) for a more airbrushed finish.

I've used it so much I have a small dent and will repurchase when I run out!

on 10/9/2010 10:50:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I went looking for a nice blush that would leave me looking fresh super natural. First, I tried Orgasm... I found it to be too pink for my tanned skin. I tried Madly next and I love it! It's very natural looking and despite the way it looks in the pan, gives a nice pinky/neutral/peachy color to my cheeks. :]

on 6/26/2010 1:23:00 PM

This is my favorite everyday blush for a warm and glowing look. I have a light-to-medium olive skin tone and this blush gives me the perfect nude glow as if my skin was naturally radiant. I often receive compliments on my makeup when I'm wearing this blush; it's as if it lights up my face and pulls my whole look together in a polished yet natural way. As usual, the formula of NARS blushes is excellent -- very pigmented, applies and blends easily.

on 5/7/2010 7:10:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

I own way too many blushes, but nothing like this. I loove it. It looks so natural on my medium-dark olive skin, like a barely-there pinky tan blush with subtle sheen. It's quite neutral, imo. I'm quite cool-toned so peachy blushes typically look terrible on me, but this one, although it has some peach tones, is perfect. It's divine to wear during the day when I don't want to look too made up.

Because I'm NC42-44 though, I have to build up the colour a bit. Using my MAC 116 helps though because the bristles are a bit stiffer and deposit more colour. But it's hard to go wrong with this blush, even with 'too much' it's not that bad and would look great for a day to night transition!

EDIT: While I still love this blush, I'm bringing it down to 4 stars because, personally, for me I prefer cooler-toned blushes. I noticed this sort of oxidised and got a bit warmer on my skin throughout the day. It's still lovely and looks amazing on a lot of my friends, I just prefer other blushes!

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

This blush is for a more natural look. It is a nuder shade with peachy brown pink undertones. Best used on lighter skin tones. I am nc30 and this barely shows up. Very earthy and beachy looking.

on 2/21/2010 5:32:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Love this blush!! I have been searching for a color that is reallly light brownish pink/peach and this is it! When mac's warm n cozy collection came out, I imagined there to be a blush this color. This color is very warm with a hint of color. Looks great with dark eyes- doesn't give u the too made up look. This is the one blush that made me want to write a review about right away.

on 2/17/2010 1:41:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral

Nothing special for my nc37 complexion. I thought this shade would work out for me given my skin tone but sadly, that wasn't the case. It works better as a contour on me than a blush. If I applied lightly, it doesn't show up. If I applied heavy handed, it looks sort of muddy. For my skin tone, NARS Lovejoy worked out the best.

Popular Blush Products