NARS Cosmetics Blush - Madly

Filtered by eye Color : Green
NARS Cosmetics Blush - Madly

4.3

Talc, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Stearoxy Dimethicone, Acetylated, Lanolin Alcohol, Cetyl Acetate, Isopropyl Lanolate, BHA, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Triclosan MAY CONTAIN: Mica,CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide) CI 77491 CI 77492 CI 77499 (Iron Oxides) CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake) CI 45380 (Red 22 Lake) CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake) CI 73360 (Red 30 Lake) CI 17200 (Red 33 Lake) CI 15880 (Red 34 Lake) CI 12085 (Red 36 Lake) CI 12085 (Red 36) CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake) CI 15985 (Yellow 6 Lake) CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake) CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride) CI 77007 (Ultramarines) CI 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens) CI 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green) CI 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide) CI 77742 (Manganese Violet) CI 75470 (Carmine) CI 77000 (Aluminum Powder) CI 15850 (Red 7)

on 2/28/2015 11:16:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I usually do my own research and testing and avoid make-up sales people and make-up artist recommendations. But, I was in the Nars store on Madision Ave and a MUA suggested Madly. She said it was perfect for my coloring when I want a really natural looking blush. I was skeptical because it looks so much like Nars Zen in the compact. But, on, it is totally different. It has a tiny amount of sparkle, so it doesn't look as matte as Zen and it doesn't have the slightly orange look on my skin that Zen has. It works with most lipcolors I wear, which tend to be brownish pinks, pinkish browns, rusty neutrals, and pinkish beigey peaches.

I had been on a cream blush kick after reading a lot that mature women should only wear cream blush. Not true, if you get the right powder formula without too much sparkle and not drying. Love this color. I know it's been around for awhile. Wish I had found it sooner.

on 1/25/2015 7:39:00 PM

I did a lot of research before purchasing this blush, which was extremely hard to find. (I am actually not sure that it isn't being discontinued). I thought this would be perfect for my N/NW10-15 skin--not too pink, not too orange. However, sadly, it was not. It made my face look dirty (like I had schmutz on my face). Not at all flattering.

on 8/13/2012 12:38:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I love this blush! The color, which looks very uninspiring in the pan, is a sparkly bronze with a peach/rosy tone that makes it the perfect one-step blush-bronzer mix (for pale people at least). I am able to use it on the apples of my cheeks like a blush, and also with a light hand bring it up to my temples like a bronzer (it would not be good to contour with though because it isn't matte). Anyways, this gives me a nice sun-kissed glow that lasts all day on my oily complexion, without making my fair skin look dirty or accentuating my pores with glitter.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I adore NARS blushes, I own many and will buy them again and again. Quality is certainly not my issue. However, this colour did not work for me. I am very very pink based pale, with freckles. It looked muddy on me. It was quite disappointing, but I was able to gift to my friend who is Chinese, and it looks glowy and beautiful on her. I am reluctant to be critical of my beloved NARS blushes, but pale pinky types beware.

on 2/29/2012 4:28:00 PM

I really like this. I've always worn pink blushes despite my noticeable pink undertones (doh!) but the SA suggested I try a peachy colour instead and I think it looks much better. I wear it every day and would recommend it.

This is perfect for my MAC NC42 skin. It gives me a nice glow without looking too over the top! It makes my skin dewy and its the perfect rosy/bronze color. Looks fresh. It lasts ALL DAY! Great color payoff!

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I said: this will never show up. In fact, when swatched this looks like a splendid highlighter.... but I thought it will never work (at the moment, i still am tanned so I'd say I am around NC 35 instead of my usual NC15-20).
i was WRONG! this stuff is pure magic. I applied on the apple of cheeks and below the cheek bone and on the jaw line, just for a bit of contouring.
And ...tah-dah! My face was sculpted. I was in awe! I could not believe the result. It did not pack up colour but it DID a true sculpting thing!
I do not know how to explain it better, but this is a blush you'll wear when you want to look beautiful on a no-makeup face (well we're faking the *no-makeup face* of course). Its' just natural and luminous and barely there but ... there.
I am totally in love.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

I really like this blush - it looks natural and gives a gentle flush. You may want to go easy or choose another shade if you have on a lot of bronzer though, as it can look muddy with too much bronzer in the equation. I took off one lippy for the packaging though, I hate that with Nars blush if you drop them on the floor you're finished! They always crack! My Madly is cracked in half and all messed up, but I still use it. Just have to be careful not to pick up too much product since it's crushed on one side.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

I hoped Madly would be my neutral blush HG, as I have been searching for a nice neutral that doesn't turn orange on me. Sadly, it isn't my HG neutral blush, but it is my HG bronzer. It doesn't pull orange, but it is too brown to be used as a blush on me. As a bronzer, it is wonderful. It has enough pink to it that it works on my pale complexion where most actual bronzers are just too orange. It is super pigmented and I think it is softer and has more fly away powder leftovers after a swipe of a brush over the pan than my others Nars blushes (O, Deep Throat, Luster, Madly, Desire, and Sex Appeal have made their way into the stash over the years).

on 6/22/2011 12:42:00 AM

I LOVE this blush!..I have to say along with another reviewer here, "Madly, where have you been all my life??? This has become my HG blush along with Deep Throat..I own a drawer full of Mac, Chanel, and Estee Lauder blushes but keep going back to this blush...infact, I regret purchasing so many Mac blushes now that I have tried Nars..I can't wait to own more Nars blushes!! They are wonderful, and this one is perfect for my NC25 skin tone...

Popular Blush Products