NARS Madly

Filtered by hair type : Kinky
NARS Madly

1 review

Talc, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Stearoxy Dimethicone, Acetylated, Lanolin Alcohol, Cetyl Acetate, Isopropyl Lanolate, BHA, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Triclosan MAY CONTAIN: Mica,CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide) CI 77491 CI 77492 CI 77499 (Iron Oxides) CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake) CI 45380 (Red 22 Lake) CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake) CI 73360 (Red 30 Lake) CI 17200 (Red 33 Lake) CI 15880 (Red 34 Lake) CI 12085 (Red 36 Lake) CI 12085 (Red 36) CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake) CI 15985 (Yellow 6 Lake) CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake) CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride) CI 77007 (Ultramarines) CI 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens) CI 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green) CI 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide) CI 77742 (Manganese Violet) CI 75470 (Carmine) CI 77000 (Aluminum Powder) CI 15850 (Red 7)

on 8/13/2009 4:07:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium

madly is my all time fav blush from nars & forever will be <3

it was a task to find this on mua. I wanted to swap for it because I was just getting into nars & the price was a lot to me for a blush. but I was fortunate to swap with a swet girl, when I got madly in the mail I opened it and fell in "mad" love =0]

now im officially hooked on nars xx

nars blushes are made with such high quality. the powder is so finely milled. super soft. and ohh soo pigmented! u barely need to touch the product and you have so much on your brush.

madly is what nars described as a "seashell pink" and at first I didn't see the pink. but in the sunlight, the pink comes thru & boy is it beautiful! but the main reason madly is so pretty is because of the main color.. a gorgeous tan/bronze/beige with irredescent shimmer. there's some green shimmer [tiny sparkles] and with the tan blush it gives a nice olive glow. just enough pink and brown in one blush=perfection!

I wear this almost everyday. you can't go wrong. it matches everything in my makeup stash. I use either my mac 188, 116 or my nars ita long handle kabuki. which is a whole other review. but its a wonderful brush made for nars blushes. it picks up just the right amount of product so you never over-do it. [since nars is so pigmented] any of these brushes work great. and I use it as my blush & bronzer so I just apply it to my apples and as a contour. a little on my jawline and im done.

this is the best product to have when ur in a hurry and just want to be polished, it looks like you spent a lot of time when it takes mere seconds. this would work great for al skin tones. I would check it out at sephora if you can. but if you can't. just order it or swap for it. its completely worth the risk. I took it and am the happiest girl in the makeup world for finding such a sexy product. thanks nars! xox