NARS Madly

Filtered by skin type : Other
NARS Madly

4.1

Talc, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Stearoxy Dimethicone, Acetylated, Lanolin Alcohol, Cetyl Acetate, Isopropyl Lanolate, BHA, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Triclosan MAY CONTAIN: Mica,CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide) CI 77491 CI 77492 CI 77499 (Iron Oxides) CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake) CI 45380 (Red 22 Lake) CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake) CI 73360 (Red 30 Lake) CI 17200 (Red 33 Lake) CI 15880 (Red 34 Lake) CI 12085 (Red 36 Lake) CI 12085 (Red 36) CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake) CI 15985 (Yellow 6 Lake) CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake) CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride) CI 77007 (Ultramarines) CI 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens) CI 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green) CI 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide) CI 77742 (Manganese Violet) CI 75470 (Carmine) CI 77000 (Aluminum Powder) CI 15850 (Red 7)

I absolutely love this product, this is the perfect shade if you're looking for that warm summer glow without looking too orange. It can be used subtly on the cheeks or layered for a more dramatic look. During the depths of winter when I'm at my very palest at around NC 15/20 it can look slightly orange, but for the rest of they year it's absolutely perfect. Will definitely be repurchasing!

on 1/10/2015 2:31:00 PM

Madly, a natural nude blush, has become a staple in my make-up bag. It suits every skin tone and lasts the whole day without or only minimal fading. I love it!!!

on 5/29/2014 10:46:00 PM

I love this product, Nars blushes are amazing and Madly is no exception. It's very easy to work with and blend, it has a lovely smooth texture and is hard to overdo.

Brushed lightly on the cheeks, it gives a beautiful bronzy glow (but is not too brown if that makes sense). A great blush for those who don't like blush or if you want a bit of color on your cheeks, but you want something very natural. I highly recommend this blush.

this is my favorite NARS blush! i really think its suitable for everyone. the color in the pan looks awkward at first, but on the cheeks its gorgeous! i like how its not too flashy and just the right hint of peachy/shimmery color. makes me look flushed in the right way!

on 2/12/2010 9:31:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral

This is def one of my favorite NARS blushes...I wasn't sure at first because it wasn't rated the highest but this is one of those beautiful universal colors for me. It is a "barely there" pink, it is more of a nude look which I love because I have been getting bolder with lip colors recently. It is also what I call a "no brainer" blush - it goes with pretty much everything. I see myself using this more often than any of my other colors.

on 4/18/2009 8:35:00 PM

I go back and forth on this one. I liked it, but have since purged it from my stash. It's a barely there blush/contour color, so much so that I'm often asked: You have blush on? Not a bad thing for certain days. I had to use a heavier hand with Madly to get it to show up as blush, but then it became too shimmery...

I had been eyeing this for awhile at Sephora and finally had a chance to swap for it recently and I'm so glad I did! I'm a MMM with dark brown hair & eyes and this works beautifully for my complexion. Not only do I use this as a blush, but as some other ladies have noted below, I swept this onto my lids, blending into the crease area and I loved how polish, yet natural I looked. It's a gorgeous everyday look which can be spiced up with some gel liner and mascara for an evening look. I'm very pleased with this blush and will definitely purchase when the time comes.

on 5/17/2006 1:10:00 AM

Madly looked fantastic in the pan, but so-so on the skin. Had it held true to the pan color, it would have been superb, but it was too orangey on my skin and I am someone who wears orangey blushes with ease. The problem is the brownish undertone, which gave it an ochre hue that was very noticeable and unappealing on fair skin. I suspect it might look better with a tan, but on sunless pale skin it was muddy and unattractive.

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

this product is not bad, but it's not what i'm looking for. in the pan, it's gorgeous and everything i hoped for. on the face, it's a different story. in in the pan, it's a soft pinky tan beigey blush... on, it looks warm peachy tawny orangey tan. i just can't pull it off. i do like the glow u get, like u have been out in the sun... but it's a bit too orange for my taste.

texture is very soft and pigmented. love the slim black rubber compact and large surface area (which other lines lack). for reference, i'm asian and probably around nc20-nc30

i agree that looking at the color alone, its like near orgasm color. but the sephora website wrote 'seashell pink'. so i still go ahead and bought it.
just one application, i am in love MADLY. the color looks mauve pink on my cheeks, and the micro mini shimmers make my cheek has this 'flush' look.
i love MADLY much more than my orgasm and sins.