NARS Madly

NARS Madly

4.3

Talc, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Stearoxy Dimethicone, Acetylated, Lanolin Alcohol, Cetyl Acetate, Isopropyl Lanolate, BHA, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Triclosan MAY CONTAIN: Mica,CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide) CI 77491 CI 77492 CI 77499 (Iron Oxides) CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake) CI 45380 (Red 22 Lake) CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake) CI 73360 (Red 30 Lake) CI 17200 (Red 33 Lake) CI 15880 (Red 34 Lake) CI 12085 (Red 36 Lake) CI 12085 (Red 36) CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake) CI 15985 (Yellow 6 Lake) CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake) CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride) CI 77007 (Ultramarines) CI 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens) CI 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green) CI 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide) CI 77742 (Manganese Violet) CI 75470 (Carmine) CI 77000 (Aluminum Powder) CI 15850 (Red 7)

on 7/1/2017 1:36:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I love this because i dont always like pink on my cheeks. It adds a nice neutral something that i didnt know i needed to not look flat. Super pretty colour, weird to describe but its like a light peach-ish tan. Formula blends super well and its really pigmented, just a couple light taps is all you need. Its a great blush for people who dont like blush! Only con is its pretty pricey. $38 CDN but im justifying because its really pigmented and a little goes a long way:) btw happy canada day!^^

on 4/7/2016 12:07:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

I am not someone who wears blush often as I feel that any colour just comes up as garish on my cheeks (for reference, my cheeks (or face for that matter) never turn any colour. Even when exercising), so for as long as I can remember I had never taken much interest in it.

Fast forward a few years and KathleenLights insisting that it was her holy grail, best ever blush that went with everything finally pushed me over the edge. I have to thank her and everyone who recommended it because it is everything I wanted (that I didn't know I wanted) in a blush and more - it's a neutral beige with pinky tones that looks effortless when swept over the cheeks. I use this blush anytime I do anyone's makeup; it's foolproof, seems to suit everyone and every look. As with all Nars blushes, it's pigmented (but not overly so), buttery and has excellent staying power.

I could not recommend this more. I admit that it looks flat in the pan and even when swatched, but brush some on your cheeks and you'll understand the hype.

on 2/4/2016 10:57:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This blush is 100 percent worth the hype. The formula is pigmented, buttery and blends seamlessly. The color is hard to describe, its like a mix between a bronzer and a peachy pink blush. This looks best in the summer with a tan to give that healthy glow. In the winter, I lean more towards cooler toned blushes but it can still be pulled off if applied lightly.

I absolutely love this product, this is the perfect shade if you're looking for that warm summer glow without looking too orange. It can be used subtly on the cheeks or layered for a more dramatic look. During the depths of winter when I'm at my very palest at around NC 15/20 it can look slightly orange, but for the rest of they year it's absolutely perfect. Will definitely be repurchasing!

love this blush. I was debating between this and NARS' Luster, which I think I'm gonna pick up too. Its not as easily appealing as Orgasm looks on display, but once you sweep it across your skin, its lovely. Its one of those shades that are almost foolproof and easy to apply and blend. It has the right amount of shimmer that gives a pretty sheen to your cheeks. Its a buildable color which I like. I keep this in my handbag to touch up in the night time for extra color and dimension. I also applied some of this on my eyelids for some extra pop and it looked really pretty. the only negative I can think of is that because its on the more neutral side of the color spectrum, it might not show as much on darker skin however, in that case it could be used as more of a natural highlight. Overall, loving this blush and recommend it!

I think this blush is one of the most underrated blushes out there. It is such a neutral flattering color. I think it's described as a "seashell pink". I would describe it as a neutral, pink nude shade with very subtle light reflecting shimmers. It's very hard to over do this color. I also think it's fairly similar, not an exact dupe though to Tarte's Exposed Amazonian clay blush. I recommend this if you like more of a natural looking blush.

on 5/19/2015 5:17:00 PM

This blush is amazing. Its such a flattering shade. its exactly described on the product which is a seashell pink. This shade is suitable for any make up look. On my medium/light skin (nc25) it pulls more pink and less like a bronzer/blush on some fair skin girls I see this on. The formula is very very finely milled that it just melts into the skin flawlessly without the product being soft and breakable. It contains tiny shimmer in it that is super fine and it gives a soft sheen. This is my number one favorite blush and I would recommend it to everyone.

on 5/19/2015 9:06:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

This is one of those blushes that I reach for when I don't know what else to wear.

It's a beautiful neutral seashell pink that goes well with every single look.

I have to say though, I'm an NC30 and this barely shows up on my skin, so if you're any darker I'd suggest going for something like lovejoy.

on 2/28/2015 11:16:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I usually do my own research and testing and avoid make-up sales people and make-up artist recommendations. But, I was in the Nars store on Madision Ave and a MUA suggested Madly. She said it was perfect for my coloring when I want a really natural looking blush. I was skeptical because it looks so much like Nars Zen in the compact. But, on, it is totally different. It has a tiny amount of sparkle, so it doesn't look as matte as Zen and it doesn't have the slightly orange look on my skin that Zen has. It works with most lipcolors I wear, which tend to be brownish pinks, pinkish browns, rusty neutrals, and pinkish beigey peaches.

I had been on a cream blush kick after reading a lot that mature women should only wear cream blush. Not true, if you get the right powder formula without too much sparkle and not drying. Love this color. I know it's been around for awhile. Wish I had found it sooner.

GO BUY SOME AT NEIMANMARCUS.COM!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was on a wild man hunt tonight searching at high and low for my favorite blush for ALL occasions: Nars Madly. It was out at Sephora and Sephora.com, so I went off to Nordstrom, where the associate told me that NARS DECIDED TO RUIN MY LIFE AND DISCONTINUE NARS MADLY. WHY WHY WHY

If you love the look of a blush that makes you appear more tan, DEFINITELY give this blush a try at any Sephora or department store counter. They still have testers. I've only been able to find it at Neiman Marcus so I ordered two but is two enough...... hmm