NARS Cosmetics Blush - Madly

Filtered by age: 44-55
NARS Cosmetics Blush - Madly

3.6

Talc, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Stearoxy Dimethicone, Acetylated, Lanolin Alcohol, Cetyl Acetate, Isopropyl Lanolate, BHA, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Triclosan MAY CONTAIN: Mica,CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide) CI 77491 CI 77492 CI 77499 (Iron Oxides) CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake) CI 45380 (Red 22 Lake) CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake) CI 73360 (Red 30 Lake) CI 17200 (Red 33 Lake) CI 15880 (Red 34 Lake) CI 12085 (Red 36 Lake) CI 12085 (Red 36) CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake) CI 15985 (Yellow 6 Lake) CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake) CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride) CI 77007 (Ultramarines) CI 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens) CI 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green) CI 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide) CI 77742 (Manganese Violet) CI 75470 (Carmine) CI 77000 (Aluminum Powder) CI 15850 (Red 7)

on 2/23/2006 1:11:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I had such high hopes for this one....and it is just too dark and muddy on me. Verrry brown (I'm NC30-35 Nars Santa Fe foundation)...

Well, this one certainly isn't "shell pink," as the Nars website describes it! Still, from the look of it in the packaging, I thought it would be a great subtle color for my MAC NC35 skin. Instead, it looked muddy. (Instead, I found the result I was looking for with Nars Luster...which is what I madly wanted Madly to be.)

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

This is one of my all-time favorite blushes. On your face it looks nothing like it does in the pan (light brown). Applied it looks like a neutral but faintly pinkish flush. I think the key is the very fine shimmer. Whatever I am wearing underneath it, Madly adds a glow which is beautiful. There is no other color like this out there. Highly recommend for any brunette with a medium skin tone. Totally worth the money!

on 5/26/2011 10:08:00 PM

I have literally put off buying this for YEARS. I don't know why. I was looking for something that was similar to MAC's discontinued Strada blush. This is very similar, except this is more orange and Strada is a little more rosy. I forgot how pigmented NARS blushes were and just laid it on with my kabuki brush. That was a little too much blush, but even so, it didn't look bad. I agree it would be hard to overdo this blush. It is lighter than MAC's Peaches blush. It is a tan/peach color. It gives a great glow. It looks great on my NC25 skin. I will definitely repurchase.

on 10/25/2011 2:37:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

The first time I tried this I thought it was muddy. I set it aside thinking just to give it away, Several weeks passed I tried it again and it was PERFECT!. Now it's one of my absolute favorite Nars blushes. I had been using this everyday for the past months. Will definitely buy again.

on 4/15/2013 5:55:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

another NARS great.. soft pinky pearly but not shimmery.

I cannot see why the previous reviewer has consistently dissed my most Favorite NARS Blushes!

will buy again. definitely.

on 4/15/2013 6:03:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Oh how I love Madly. But, he doesn't love me. If your PPP cool toned like me, just say no. In order to successfully wear this you MUST have some baseline level of warmth in your complexion or else you will look sickly pallid. Like the perfect nude lipstick that may look fabulous on you but lousy on your BFF, Madly can be described as the perfect nude cheek, if there is such a thing. Madly reminds me of the lightest beachy peach pink that lines the inside of a conch shell. Just the thought of this color makes me envy all who can successfully wear this, which I cannot. I cannot attest to quality of pigment or wear time as this was removed quicker than application. So pretty, if you can pull it off.

on 1/10/2015 2:31:00 PM

Madly, a natural nude blush, has become a staple in my make-up bag. It suits every skin tone and lasts the whole day without or only minimal fading. I love it!!!

on 1/25/2015 7:39:00 PM

I did a lot of research before purchasing this blush, which was extremely hard to find. (I am actually not sure that it isn't being discontinued). I thought this would be perfect for my N/NW10-15 skin--not too pink, not too orange. However, sadly, it was not. It made my face look dirty (like I had schmutz on my face). Not at all flattering.

on 3/25/2016 10:45:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have to go against the tide on this one. I have fair neutral complexion and this was orangey and a bit muddy. I don't get that this is described as a seashell pink - it's clearly a light peachy tan.

Popular Blush Products