NARS Madly

NARS Madly
NARS MadlyMadlyNARS MadlyMadlyMadly

4.3

Talc, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Stearoxy Dimethicone, Acetylated, Lanolin Alcohol, Cetyl Acetate, Isopropyl Lanolate, BHA, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Triclosan MAY CONTAIN: Mica,CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide) CI 77491 CI 77492 CI 77499 (Iron Oxides) CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake) CI 45380 (Red 22 Lake) CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake) CI 73360 (Red 30 Lake) CI 17200 (Red 33 Lake) CI 15880 (Red 34 Lake) CI 12085 (Red 36 Lake) CI 12085 (Red 36) CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake) CI 15985 (Yellow 6 Lake) CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake) CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride) CI 77007 (Ultramarines) CI 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens) CI 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green) CI 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide) CI 77742 (Manganese Violet) CI 75470 (Carmine) CI 77000 (Aluminum Powder) CI 15850 (Red 7)

on 7/1/2017 1:36:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I love this because i dont always like pink on my cheeks. It adds a nice neutral something that i didnt know i needed to not look flat. Super pretty colour, weird to describe but its like a light peach-ish tan. Formula blends super well and its really pigmented, just a couple light taps is all you need. Its a great blush for people who dont like blush! Only con is its pretty pricey. $38 CDN but im justifying because its really pigmented and a little goes a long way:) btw happy canada day!^^

on 5/1/2017 9:22:00 AM

Not a fan! Colour looks off on my light skin. Looks muddy and doesn't give a nice look to the cheeks. This is sooo hyped up but I don't get it.

on 3/25/2016 10:45:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have to go against the tide on this one. I have fair neutral complexion and this was orangey and a bit muddy. I don't get that this is described as a seashell pink - it's clearly a light peachy tan.

on 2/4/2016 10:57:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This blush is 100 percent worth the hype. The formula is pigmented, buttery and blends seamlessly. The color is hard to describe, its like a mix between a bronzer and a peachy pink blush. This looks best in the summer with a tan to give that healthy glow. In the winter, I lean more towards cooler toned blushes but it can still be pulled off if applied lightly.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Another one of NARS best! The only reason that I'm knocking off a point is that the description of seashell pink isn't the most accurate, I would say it leans more peach. This blush gives me such a heathy-looking glow, especially in the summer accompanied with a slight tan. As always this blush is so pigmented, a dab in the pan gives me a perfect amount of color and there is a gorgeous sheen.

on 4/7/2016 12:07:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

I am not someone who wears blush often as I feel that any colour just comes up as garish on my cheeks (for reference, my cheeks (or face for that matter) never turn any colour. Even when exercising), so for as long as I can remember I had never taken much interest in it.

Fast forward a few years and KathleenLights insisting that it was her holy grail, best ever blush that went with everything finally pushed me over the edge. I have to thank her and everyone who recommended it because it is everything I wanted (that I didn't know I wanted) in a blush and more - it's a neutral beige with pinky tones that looks effortless when swept over the cheeks. I use this blush anytime I do anyone's makeup; it's foolproof, seems to suit everyone and every look. As with all Nars blushes, it's pigmented (but not overly so), buttery and has excellent staying power.

I could not recommend this more. I admit that it looks flat in the pan and even when swatched, but brush some on your cheeks and you'll understand the hype.

love this blush. I was debating between this and NARS' Luster, which I think I'm gonna pick up too. Its not as easily appealing as Orgasm looks on display, but once you sweep it across your skin, its lovely. Its one of those shades that are almost foolproof and easy to apply and blend. It has the right amount of shimmer that gives a pretty sheen to your cheeks. Its a buildable color which I like. I keep this in my handbag to touch up in the night time for extra color and dimension. I also applied some of this on my eyelids for some extra pop and it looked really pretty. the only negative I can think of is that because its on the more neutral side of the color spectrum, it might not show as much on darker skin however, in that case it could be used as more of a natural highlight. Overall, loving this blush and recommend it!

I absolutely love this product, this is the perfect shade if you're looking for that warm summer glow without looking too orange. It can be used subtly on the cheeks or layered for a more dramatic look. During the depths of winter when I'm at my very palest at around NC 15/20 it can look slightly orange, but for the rest of they year it's absolutely perfect. Will definitely be repurchasing!

on 8/3/2015 10:27:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

So many YouTubers have recommended this shade that I just had to try it. And it is certainly worth the hype. I know generally the most popular/advertised NARS blush shade is Orgasm but Madly is just a beautiful shade of, what they call, seashell pink. In the pan and watched on a hand, it is the most unassuming color ever but on the cheeks it transforms. I find it pulls a dark peachy pink on my skin and looks so different from any of the other blushes I own. It takes some of my makeup looks from standard to gorgeous. It has just enough shimmer to keep it interesting and be used on it's own without a highlight. It builds so well and wears well too. I actually love pairing this with a simple winged eyeliner look and channeling some Old Hollywood glamour. Highly recommend this shade though it seems to almost always be out of stock so make sure you put yourself on a "notify when in stock" emailing lists.

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Cool

The packaging for nars products is very chic and is quite flattering. I love NARS products because their packaging is so sleek! I heard a lot of youtuber's raving about the blush madly so I went into the store to test it out and see if I liked it. Personally I prefer more of a 'matte' bronzer as I am in the sun a lot and hate the look of shimmers/glitters on my skin. I only tried this and decided not to buy it. But It was quite flattering and I would suggest it to people if they were looking for a warm blush (that kinda looks like a bronzer) with a hint of shimmer. I hope this helped some people who were pondering on what it may look like or if they would like it! :)