NARS Madly

Filtered by age: 56 & Over
NARS Madly

4.7

Talc, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Stearoxy Dimethicone, Acetylated, Lanolin Alcohol, Cetyl Acetate, Isopropyl Lanolate, BHA, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Triclosan MAY CONTAIN: Mica,CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide) CI 77491 CI 77492 CI 77499 (Iron Oxides) CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake) CI 45380 (Red 22 Lake) CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake) CI 73360 (Red 30 Lake) CI 17200 (Red 33 Lake) CI 15880 (Red 34 Lake) CI 12085 (Red 36 Lake) CI 12085 (Red 36) CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake) CI 15985 (Yellow 6 Lake) CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake) CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride) CI 77007 (Ultramarines) CI 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens) CI 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green) CI 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide) CI 77742 (Manganese Violet) CI 75470 (Carmine) CI 77000 (Aluminum Powder) CI 15850 (Red 7)

on 2/28/2015 11:16:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I usually do my own research and testing and avoid make-up sales people and make-up artist recommendations. But, I was in the Nars store on Madision Ave and a MUA suggested Madly. She said it was perfect for my coloring when I want a really natural looking blush. I was skeptical because it looks so much like Nars Zen in the compact. But, on, it is totally different. It has a tiny amount of sparkle, so it doesn't look as matte as Zen and it doesn't have the slightly orange look on my skin that Zen has. It works with most lipcolors I wear, which tend to be brownish pinks, pinkish browns, rusty neutrals, and pinkish beigey peaches.

I had been on a cream blush kick after reading a lot that mature women should only wear cream blush. Not true, if you get the right powder formula without too much sparkle and not drying. Love this color. I know it's been around for awhile. Wish I had found it sooner.

on 4/14/2013 10:30:00 AM

Perfect color bronzer+blush. This is a sheer blush, with a complex hint of pink and bronze. I use this for contouring and bronzing because the slight pink in it gives it some depth. Nars blushes last forever..I'm never without this and Nico. Two great things to have with you any skin color.

Ok, to start off I'm NC15 at the moment with brown hair and green eyes. Madly is exactly like Zen (plus shimmer of course) in the pan but goes on more peachy less beige. It's a great neutral blush & it workes on me but I have to use a very light hand as it's **Very** pigmented. I'm sure once I start getting some color back it'll be much more easy for me to work with.