NARS Cosmetics Blush - Madly

Filtered by age: 36-43
NARS Cosmetics Blush - Madly

4.6

Talc, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Stearoxy Dimethicone, Acetylated, Lanolin Alcohol, Cetyl Acetate, Isopropyl Lanolate, BHA, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Triclosan MAY CONTAIN: Mica,CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide) CI 77491 CI 77492 CI 77499 (Iron Oxides) CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake) CI 45380 (Red 22 Lake) CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake) CI 73360 (Red 30 Lake) CI 17200 (Red 33 Lake) CI 15880 (Red 34 Lake) CI 12085 (Red 36 Lake) CI 12085 (Red 36) CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake) CI 15985 (Yellow 6 Lake) CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake) CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride) CI 77007 (Ultramarines) CI 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens) CI 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green) CI 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide) CI 77742 (Manganese Violet) CI 75470 (Carmine) CI 77000 (Aluminum Powder) CI 15850 (Red 7)

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I said: this will never show up. In fact, when swatched this looks like a splendid highlighter.... but I thought it will never work (at the moment, i still am tanned so I'd say I am around NC 35 instead of my usual NC15-20).
i was WRONG! this stuff is pure magic. I applied on the apple of cheeks and below the cheek bone and on the jaw line, just for a bit of contouring.
And ...tah-dah! My face was sculpted. I was in awe! I could not believe the result. It did not pack up colour but it DID a true sculpting thing!
I do not know how to explain it better, but this is a blush you'll wear when you want to look beautiful on a no-makeup face (well we're faking the *no-makeup face* of course). Its' just natural and luminous and barely there but ... there.
I am totally in love.

on 6/22/2011 12:42:00 AM

I LOVE this blush!..I have to say along with another reviewer here, "Madly, where have you been all my life??? This has become my HG blush along with Deep Throat..I own a drawer full of Mac, Chanel, and Estee Lauder blushes but keep going back to this blush...infact, I regret purchasing so many Mac blushes now that I have tried Nars..I can't wait to own more Nars blushes!! They are wonderful, and this one is perfect for my NC25 skin tone...

on 5/9/2011 11:09:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I think I've found m HG blush! On me (fair Asian, Chanel #20 Clair skin tone), it shows up as a beige peach with just the right amount of shimmer to diffuse light. Highly pigmented, the color is buildable from summer sheer to nighttime drama - although I prefer to use Madly during the day. There's so much product in the case that I don't really know when I'll ever finish one but I am soo tempted to hoard for next time! In other words, to me, it's great value for your money. I do love that NARS makes their makeup in rectangular form, you pick up the color evenly that way. Madly is perfect for a variety of looks, ranging from intense eyes or lips to the no makeup makeup look. Btw, I am worried about the NARS packaging turning sticky like it usually does but so far, mine hasn't! Fingers crossed!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

So far, my Favorite Nars Blush!!! I'm very fair, and a medium Auburn, so finding blushes that look good with my coloring (bright pink is a no go for me) is difficult. This is a really ideally a almost light bronzer for me. It gives me a really natural healthy glow.It's more like a Tawny pink, very wearable. I'm too old to apply to the apple of my cheeks, it's great for young supple skin, but for us over 35 ladies, stick with contouring and this is my perfect contouring blush! Beautifully pigmented,a little goes a long way. I apply with a blush brush and then buff it in with a stipple to get an airbrushed and more natural glow. Perfect color for a redhead!

on 7/14/2010 8:56:00 PM

Love this blush! This is what I wanted Zen to be. I returned that (it just made me look muddy and dirty), and then got Sertao (which has its merits, but tends to turn a bit orangish on me). Anyway, I recently grabbed the last Madly in stock at my local Sephora, and it's so much better than I expected it to be. This contours perfectly, while seeming utterly natural, and the pink tones keep it from being muddy on my light-medium yellow-undertoned skin. This is a perfect "my cheeks but better" look for me!

on 3/27/2010 12:53:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

This blush is an absolute must have for me. Don't be fooled by the way it looks in the pan. I purchased this from Sephora and the store lighting made it look really muddy. I swatched it on my arm and ran outside to have a better look at the colour. I find this blush gives me a natural, polished look with just the right hint of soft pink. Perfect for an everyday, understated look. I can't imagine being without this and will repurchase if I ever run out.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

This blush is for a more natural look. It is a nuder shade with peachy brown pink undertones. Best used on lighter skin tones. I am nc30 and this barely shows up. Very earthy and beachy looking.

on 2/10/2010 9:53:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I agree with reviewers below who said that this blush works best with strong eye or lip makeup. Heavy-handed, this can look dirty and muddy, however, light-handed, it can complement smokey eye look or a strong red lip exceptionally well. I bought it to wear with the smokey eye look predominantly, and a light sweep is all that's needed to just define cheek bones. On some skin tones, this may serve as a nice alternative to traditional bronzers as well. It is not my HG blush, hence 4 lippies, but for the smokey eye look this is the perfect one. I would repurchase, although I doubt I will have to as I use very little each time. Just remember, with this blush, less is definitely more.

on 11/10/2009 12:31:00 PM

I was very surprised using this blush, it's beautiful on me. Really defines my cheekbones, looks natural and not at all like dirt which by the looks of it in the pan, it had that potential. I especially like it topped with a little Deep Throat on the apples. Highly recommend. Stays all day. Great blush.

on 10/19/2009 1:42:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

NARS blushes are coveted for a reason. This shade in particular is super versatile and beautiful on my olive skin. It is a very nude dusty pink with shimmer. The effect can be made more intense with a strong hand but I usually go for a light dusting to offset a strong eye or lip. It is my go to for most of my smoky eye looks.

Popular Blush Products