NARS Cosmetics Blush - Madly

Filtered by age: 30-35
NARS Cosmetics Blush - Madly

4.4

Talc, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Stearoxy Dimethicone, Acetylated, Lanolin Alcohol, Cetyl Acetate, Isopropyl Lanolate, BHA, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Triclosan MAY CONTAIN: Mica,CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide) CI 77491 CI 77492 CI 77499 (Iron Oxides) CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake) CI 45380 (Red 22 Lake) CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake) CI 73360 (Red 30 Lake) CI 17200 (Red 33 Lake) CI 15880 (Red 34 Lake) CI 12085 (Red 36 Lake) CI 12085 (Red 36) CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake) CI 15985 (Yellow 6 Lake) CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake) CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride) CI 77007 (Ultramarines) CI 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens) CI 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green) CI 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide) CI 77742 (Manganese Violet) CI 75470 (Carmine) CI 77000 (Aluminum Powder) CI 15850 (Red 7)

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Cool

The packaging for nars products is very chic and is quite flattering. I love NARS products because their packaging is so sleek! I heard a lot of youtuber's raving about the blush madly so I went into the store to test it out and see if I liked it. Personally I prefer more of a 'matte' bronzer as I am in the sun a lot and hate the look of shimmers/glitters on my skin. I only tried this and decided not to buy it. But It was quite flattering and I would suggest it to people if they were looking for a warm blush (that kinda looks like a bronzer) with a hint of shimmer. I hope this helped some people who were pondering on what it may look like or if they would like it! :)

I think this blush is one of the most underrated blushes out there. It is such a neutral flattering color. I think it's described as a "seashell pink". I would describe it as a neutral, pink nude shade with very subtle light reflecting shimmers. It's very hard to over do this color. I also think it's fairly similar, not an exact dupe though to Tarte's Exposed Amazonian clay blush. I recommend this if you like more of a natural looking blush.

I loved the light touch of this blush. But it was a little too light for me. I have very fair skin so I assumed this would be perfect but I really need that pop of color to make me look alive :) But the product itself was very nice quality and pretty

on 5/29/2014 10:46:00 PM

I love this product, Nars blushes are amazing and Madly is no exception. It's very easy to work with and blend, it has a lovely smooth texture and is hard to overdo.

Brushed lightly on the cheeks, it gives a beautiful bronzy glow (but is not too brown if that makes sense). A great blush for those who don't like blush or if you want a bit of color on your cheeks, but you want something very natural. I highly recommend this blush.

on 3/11/2014 1:25:00 PM

Tengo bastantes coloretes de Nars, y este es sin duda uno de mis favoritos. Es un color piel, entre bronceado y rosado que queda espectacularmente bien en las mejillas. Le saco muchísimo partido para cada día. Sobretodo en invierno. Lo recomiendo a todas las que sean de piel clarita o media. Es sin duda, un color muy muy especial, y que favorece muchísimo.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

What a gorgeous blush this is! In the pan it looks boring and hardly like a blush and more like a bronzer but when applied it transforms into a beautiful 'your skin but better' neutral/natural shade of my skin with a hint of pink. It's a very fool-proof blush that will go well with anything. If I want to add a pop of colour I simply add a more punchy colour on the apples of my cheeks. However, most of the time on it's own this blush is wonderful! The quality of this blush is superb.The texture is very smooth and silky, and glides on effortlessly without any streaking. It lasts all day on me too. I am beginning to yearn for more NARS blushes. I can't wait to buy more! For reference, I am NC15, NARS Gobi, and GA LS #3.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I have NW35 skin and this blush really gives me a nice warmth and sheen. When I swatched it at Sephora I didn't think it would really show up or do anything for me. But it really is beautiful and gives me a natural glow. I would reccommend this to someone who wants a subtle blush look. I like it!

on 2/29/2012 4:28:00 PM

I really like this. I've always worn pink blushes despite my noticeable pink undertones (doh!) but the SA suggested I try a peachy colour instead and I think it looks much better. I wear it every day and would recommend it.

on 9/6/2011 11:52:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Ok...Yes...it is beautiful on tan skinsNC40-NC45 need not fear this blush in fear that it will not show up on their skins. It shows up beautifully on mine (NC42) and for those who have never seen her Zara from MOULDYFRUIT looks absolutely exquisite with that blush and she's an NC44/45. It is described as a "seashell pink" and it's a pretty good accurate description. I was constantly told that I had to pick Luster (which I already had in my already expanding NARS Blush collection) because Madly would not show up on me. AND everytime I was told this I wanted to WHACK the SA or MA upside the head. So I finally bit the bullet and bought it....and I have absolutely no regrets. It is a totally awesome as a daily blush (just like MAC Melba).

on 5/30/2011 9:31:00 PM

I really love this product. I like blush, but I don’t know if the problem is in my skin type or in my skin tone, but I usually look cheap and/or overdo when I wear blush. What I more like is that I think it is really difficult to overdo with MADLY, it stays the whole day, and it gives you that magic touch of the blush.
I definitely will buy it again, although it is a bit expensive in Spain (36 $ aprox)

Popular Blush Products