L'Oreal Wear Extraordinaire

No Image

4.2

on 7/31/2008 1:24:00 PM

I have this in the beautiful shade of "So Merlot" #367, but I seldom wear it because it takes so long to dry! And even after 2 coats it looks streaky which is odd because it goes on as though it would have good coverage. (I use S. Hansen No Chip as my base/top coat). I don't think I will repurchase this one.

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

Ihave this in Sheer Beige which is perfect for my Pedicure. It's just the perfect nude color and literally lasts until the next one. It's really cheap too. In the summer, I've even sported this one on my fingers too. It's a great nude color. I received this as a gwp a long time ago, but now I'm hooked. I'll buy again.

on 7/16/2002 10:15:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I just recieved Lights Out in a swap (a pretty frosty dark purple) and I really like it. It's so pretty! It wears well, too.

I have Flash because I had to get it for a show. It's a tacky gold-yellow-orange and looks horrible on me but it dries fast and doesn't chip easily!

on 5/19/2002 2:11:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I didn't notice that these polishes hold up more than the others, but they come in nice colors and dry to a shiny finish.

on 1/25/2002 7:50:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

i bought the Crystal Clear Pink, and it's lovely! i usually just wear clear polish on my nails, so this was a nice transition---it's clear, but with a touch of pink, so it looks completely natural, yet elegant. i think this is one bottle of nailpolish i will actually finish!

Popular Polishes