no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

Apr/29/2009

I fell instantly in love with this color the moment I saw it. A beautiful pale lilacy pink with lots of glitter. Unfortunately I was severely disappointed once I got it home. The consistency leaves ALOT to be desired. Not too much color comes off with this and you get alot of cakey uneven glitter instead. The only way I've found this shadow even remotely wearable is if I wet it before …Read more

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (166 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

EyesHazel

1.0

Aug/26/2008

This eyeshadow was included in a special edition palette I bought at a duty free store in Hawaii. Honestly, this is one of the worse shadows ever! The color pay off is extremely poor and the texture is cruddy. I've tried using it a few times and it just would not budge. The shadow seems to be hardened into the palette. I'm not sure if I got a bad one, but the other colors in the palette …Read more

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (58 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

fromLizC21

Oct/28/2007

Lovely lilac-lavenderized taupe with sparkle in pot, but even lovelier pinkish-lilac-lavender with very slight taupe tone with sparkle when applied. Don't own another similar shadow. Wish this would have been permanent.

About reviewer (90 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

EyesGreen

2.0

Apr/20/2006

So pretty! - and so unusable on me. For me I was scraping off e/s w/ my 239 or 26 even and couldn't get decent payoff. Got tons of pretty glitter on me, tho! I'd say it's a pale warm pink, champagne-like, and looks sooooo pretty in the pot. I've seen others use it and they look gorgeous! but alas, Taupeless and I were not meant to be. I swapped it away in hopes someone …Read more

About reviewer (79 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

Feb/27/2006

This is a really pretty, Lustre eyeshadow from the Lingerie Collection. Despite the name, it isn't really taupe, but a sparkly light pink with hints of purple. Because it's a Lustre, it has a good amount of glitter, but I like this-I love this eyeshadow with any darker pink, like Hepcat, or with any purple. Definitely a good basic or highlighter, and good for everyday wear as well.

About reviewer (305 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBrown, Other, Medium

Feb/07/2006

What a cute name for an eye shadow:) Cuteness aside, it's also a very pretty colour - a light, glittery purple. Depending on what I pair it with, it can also look pink-ish. This is such a nice, feminine colour...a must have for the girly girls!

About reviewer (243 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

EyesBlue

Feb/06/2006

This is a very pale light purple with lots of silver shimmer/glitter. On top of eye shadow base, it takes a few layers for the purple tint to show up. As with most lustre eye shadows, the glitter falls onto my cheeks. I like to wear this on top of other colours to spice things up. My favourite is to layer it over Urban Decay's Hot Pants to get a light pinky purple colour.

About reviewer (156 reviews)

SkinOther

HairOther

EyesOther

Jan/09/2006

Taupeless is a eyeshadow from the Lingerie collection released December 2005. Its limited edition so only available in flip top black pot. Retails for $13.50. This color reminds me of a washed out Lovely Lily pigment. Its a pale pink with chunky silver glitter that has this toned down nude hint to it. I feel like it should be pink or be purple, but the in between is rather boring. The texture …Read more

About reviewer (4641 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinAcne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Jan/06/2006

This is not taupe.And that's what I like about it.It's looks dull taupe mauve in the pot but on looks lavender with pink duochrome and silver micro glitter;just as dusty described below.Very pretty;this whole line from MAC I am just loving!It's so feminine and soft.

About reviewer (464 reviews)

SkinNormal, Other

HairBlond

EyesGreen

fromdusty

Jan/04/2006

Taupe-less, no taupe. On a white sponge applicator Taupeless looks lavender. On my skin (NW25) it is a gorgeous pink iridescent color with silvery micro-glitter. I think this is a unique, fun color & that's what I like about Mac.

About reviewer (86 reviews)

Age44-55