no images

price range

Reviews

fromchouay

Jun/01/2004

Sound Trip is a bronze color that can be used to highlight the face or even be used as a brow highlight. I have had trouble with the Sheer Shimmer Powders before in terms of pigmentation (Be-Jeweled didn't show up on me at all) but Sound Trip has plenty of pigment and I have no complaints!

About reviewer (57 reviews)

SkinCombination, Olive

HairOther

2.0
fromSusanR

Nov/05/2003

I love MAC's sheer shimmers as a rule, but this one I swapped right away. It's really quite orange, which just doesn't make it very versatile. I was hoping it would look good as a cheek highlighter for a bronzed/tan look, but Taffy is a much better shade for that purpose.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (339 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinDry, Other

Aug/21/2003

Very pretty bronzey sparkles.

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (175 reviews)

SkinCombination

EyesBlue

fromJT14

Sep/08/2001

I really do love this terracotta shimmer powder. I am almost a PPP and this works great on me with a light hand. When I went on vacation, I used this in lieu of foundation and blush during the day. A really great product for that sun-kissed glowing look!

JT

About reviewer (373 reviews)

SkinNormal

fromSara

Jun/09/2001

Gorgeous for medium-dark complections. Adds wonderful bronze and shimmery highlights to cheeks and anywhere else. I even used this as a liner which worked fabulously. This looks great with the Sun Ray lip glass. The only thing I would change is for it to be a little more shimmery. It's also a little *too* orange, but that can also be a good thing.

About reviewer (25 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination

HairBrown

fromAnne

Jun/04/2001

This is a new shimmer powder from MAC - part of the Eden Rocks collection, and perfect for summer. It's a bronzey orange color, with tons of glitter and shimmer. Really pretty - but use a light hand with this. I managed to put on a bit too much and it was hard to tone it down. It's very, very longlasting! As far as packaging, it's the same problem as with all large MAC flip-tops - …Read more

About reviewer (262 reviews)

Age25-29