DHC Olive Virgin Oil Cotton Swabs

DHC Olive Virgin Oil Cotton Swabs

on 4/15/2018 5:24:00 PM

Yes, I love these. Bought them for years and can't be without them. So great for travel. So soothing and effective.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

I love this product. I keep some in my makeup case, great for removing makeup booboo's. I'll always keep them in stock.

Like the previous reviewer, I bought this product just to get DHC's free shipping. I use them to take off any mascera mistakes and to clean underneath my long nails. Sometimes I also just put them on underneath my eyes to condition the skin too. Great product, easy to carry and they last a long time. They are damp with olive oil and they can be cut in half to use, so handy. Love these and will repurchase.

on 1/12/2009 1:59:00 AM

I'm on my second box of these.

So the concept is simple--q-tips that are dipped in oil and individually wrapped. I first bought these to fill up my total so I could get free shipping. But now I have no idea how I lived without these!

They're great for swabbing up bits of makeup if you make mistakes (but be careful--since it's oil it may make the rest of your makeup smudge). I also use them to take off stubborn mascara/eye makeup at night (especially if I'm feeling lazy and don't want to wash my face properly... this way I can kinda splash water on my face and be done, haha). Also, you can use the swabs to condition your lashes: it's sanitary since they're all one-use swabs. I also sometimes use these to get bandaid-residue off (you know, how with some band-aids, you get that gross sticky ring after you take it off?). Andddd they're travel friendly (they count as a solid, yay!!)

Multipurpose product!

on 2/17/2008 4:31:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

These are great for stubborn makeup that stays stuck on the lash lines after cleansing.

on 8/23/2007 4:52:00 PM

i love this product! it cleans whatever u want but leaves no dryness. it's great! and i love how it's individually wrapped so that you can carry it around easily!

These are brilliant! Individually wrapped, easy to use, moisturizing and sanitary. The little box it comes in is adorable. Relatively affordable at under $5 for 50. I love these and their Silky Cotton pads!

on 12/20/2006 5:18:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I also purchased these to free up the shipping charges and I really like these. There perfect for little mishaps under the eyes. I also like them behind the ears too! The packaging is great. They come individually wrapped in plastic. I notice if I have a little accident with my mascara, I just lightly swipe a swab under my eye and it gets rid of it. Their better than regular swabs especially if you use them for makeup. Their small so they'll go in the tiniest crevice. I like how they have olive oil in them too!

on 3/26/2006 10:01:00 PM

I bought it just to make up for the free shipping cost, but will repurchase when i run out of these.
Great for fixing smudged eye make up.
All the swabs are individually packed, with already moistened w/ oils on both end.
It feels almost plastic like on the pointy tip, and lil' harsh, but I just use it on its side, which is soft, still firm, and not overly saturated w/ oil, so I don't have to remove the excess oil.
Really great ideal product for on the go, and since it's individually package, it won't be all over the place in your m/u bag. continued >>

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Got these in the Dec sale, but would still buy them at reg price considering you get 50 swabs. The scent smells just like a sweet olive oil & the only ingredient is olive fruit oil so that must be it. Unlike most liquid swabs that break in half and the liquid rushes to the tip these are lightly soaked at both tips already. These do not drip which makes them very easy to work with and mess free. It lightly coats the end of the swab and you have to keep pressing if you want more product. The cotton swab itself is harder feeling & only a tiny amount of product comes out. The uses say for baby, cuticles,& cleaning areas around ear, nose & naval. I tried all uses but it was kind of useless having oil left behind when cleaning those area. The best use for this was wiping away excess eyeliner. Since hardly any product comes out you dont get a greasy mess around your eye and it only takes away the area you put it & doesnt smudge the rest of your eye liner. Brilliant!!! That is what these swabs should be advertised for. I also rubbed them on my cuticles and it made them soft but again- hardly any product came out so I would not rely on these alone for cuticle moisturization. Great product for makeup messes would purchase again but only for that reason. Oh & they are individually wrapped so this is very sanitary for the eye area. Good price too!

Popular Misc Beauty Tools