MAC Pink Plaid

MAC Pink Plaid

Love this everyday pink, not too bright or pale. However I did find this suited me better when I was a blonde. I still wear it now and again as a brunette but I prefer something a little darker.
I definitely recommend this shade for lighter complexions like mine because it really complimented my neutral undertone and I'm really picky with lipstick shades.

on 3/19/2016 10:28:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

This is a pretty, neutral, everyday pink. But.....I HATE this formula! I own the Satin formula, & really like it. My lips don't have any dry patches, & are moist. But after only one application of this formula, all the moisture had been sucked out of my lips. And I don't like how this formula applies- it's kind of patchy. Anyway....I'd purchase this color again if it was in the Satin formula, but I definitely won't in the matte.

To Read all 90 Reviews, Login or Join

on 12/11/2015 3:55:00 AM

I love this, i have really red lips and wanted a neutral lipstick that i can wear during the day, this is just a few shades lighter than my natural colour so it really suits me and my complexion :)

My new favorite lipstick, i adore this :)

I have pale skin with cool undertones. It took some trying at the MAC counter to get a nice pink shade that's not too much. Love this tone and the formula. Would purchase again.

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

This is my first Mac lipstick ever. I haven't used any matte lipsticks before as my lips are very dry and patchy. This, however, looks smooth and not patchy at all on my lips. Magic or not, I'm loving it. This is a very nice basic pink color for every day wear, not too bright or striking. It does start to feel dry after a few hours (like almost anything on my lips)but with Mac primer I don't have this problem. One of my favourite lipsticks! I can't wait to purchase more shades.

I looked at the swatches of this lipstick and they were mostly all this pale pink colour, but when I tried it it's a dark pink colour. This is probably because of my pale skin, but I do love the colour. It is very matte which means it can be drying, but I just put on a lip balm before I use this and after I take it off. It lasts ages, but can sometimes need touching up but it does last when eating or drinking, As usual with Mac, the colour is very pigmented. I love this lipstick.

on 5/27/2015 2:25:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

I have pale skin and very vibrant copper hair so I sometimes struggle to find lipsticks that suit my hair colour and don't clash. Pink Plaid is my currant favourite everyday lipstick. On me it's a light/midtone neutral pink. It is a perfect everyday colour. I love that it's matte and completely opaque. I do find I have to put a primer on my lips first for this lipstick to go on smoothly. As long as I apply primer first Pink Plaid lasts about 6 hours on me and I can eat and drink and it will still stay on. I love this lipstick and I 100% will repurchase this when I run out!

I love this color, it's like my lips but better. It's a light and dusty pink that goes well with everything. The finish is matte.

It can be a bit drying but I put chapstick on before application and don't have a lot of issues. It lasts a while which is something I need in a lipstick since
I spend all day talking to people with hardly any time for touch-ups.

So MAC lipsticks all look like vibrators or anal toys to me :/

OMG!!! This is my HG pink lipstick! Not too light not too dark. I must use a balm cause it can be drying but perfect. Use it with edge to edge liner. Also love angel but kinda light and love pink nouveau but a bit bright. This is my fav!!! Luv luv luv it!!!!!