MAC Pink Plaid

MAC Pink Plaid
Pink PlaidPink Plaid

4.1

on 5/7/2018 2:24:00 PM

The perfect neutral/leaning blue based mauvy pink.. This shade really brightens up my neutral N25 skin tone well. I have Brave and Faux, which are both along the same color scheme as Pink Plaid, but I find that Pink Plaid flatters me more, and makes my teeth look whiter. It's a matte, but I find it a lot more comfortable than most MAC mattes. Definitely recommend.

I’m very fair skinned and find a lot of pinks look too bright on me. This is a muted blue toned pink that’s matte. It’s not drying on me, doesn’t make my teeth look yellow, and pairs well with my coloring without screaming bright pink lips. A definite repurchase.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I have fair skin, cool undertones and this works perfectly. It's not too much of a baby or bubblegum pink. It's a classy pink tone that's very nice, versatile.

on 12/12/2016 9:25:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

This is my all time favourite lipstick, not too light or dark, and great for everyday wear. It gives a great complementary natural look. Plus, I can go 6-8 hours without ever having to reapply the product.

Love this everyday pink, not too bright or pale. However I did find this suited me better when I was a blonde. I still wear it now and again as a brunette but I prefer something a little darker.
I definitely recommend this shade for lighter complexions like mine because it really complimented my neutral undertone and I'm really picky with lipstick shades.

on 3/19/2016 10:28:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

This is a pretty, neutral, everyday pink. But.....I HATE this formula! I own the Satin formula, & really like it. My lips don't have any dry patches, & are moist. But after only one application of this formula, all the moisture had been sucked out of my lips. And I don't like how this formula applies- it's kind of patchy. Anyway....I'd purchase this color again if it was in the Satin formula, but I definitely won't in the matte.

on 12/11/2015 3:55:00 AM

I love this, i have really red lips and wanted a neutral lipstick that i can wear during the day, this is just a few shades lighter than my natural colour so it really suits me and my complexion :)

My new favorite lipstick, i adore this :)

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

This is my first Mac lipstick ever. I haven't used any matte lipsticks before as my lips are very dry and patchy. This, however, looks smooth and not patchy at all on my lips. Magic or not, I'm loving it. This is a very nice basic pink color for every day wear, not too bright or striking. It does start to feel dry after a few hours (like almost anything on my lips)but with Mac primer I don't have this problem. One of my favourite lipsticks! I can't wait to purchase more shades.

I have pale skin with cool undertones. It took some trying at the MAC counter to get a nice pink shade that's not too much. Love this tone and the formula. Would purchase again.