Uploaded by MuaBeautyProducts

package quality

price range

Reviews

Sep/23/2018

Excellent blue based pink. I love this shade it doesn't dry out my lips at all and it lasts. About me NW20 or below, blonde hair, green eyes, and very cool undertones. This shade just works for me. It's a very comfortable lippie that I would repurchase. Also this will last forever for me because it's opaque in just one swipe. Love this.

4 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (912 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

EyesGreen

Aug/28/2018

A very mauve like cool toned pink. I'm normally into earthy nudes and browns, but this is a nice change. Nice to have a few different lipsticks that i wouldn't normally lean towards, and although i like earthy lipsticks, mauve blue toned colours are a favourite of mine. Always wear with lip balm to prevent drying with a matte shade. Beautiful plaid/mauve shade. Very long wearing as …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (66 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlond, Wavy, Other

May/07/2018

The perfect neutral/leaning blue based mauvy pink.. This shade really brightens up my neutral N25 skin tone well. I have Brave and Faux, which are both along the same color scheme as Pink Plaid, but I find that Pink Plaid flatters me more, and makes my teeth look whiter. It's a matte, but I find it a lot more comfortable than most MAC mattes. Definitely recommend.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (239 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

EyesBrown

Mar/28/2018

I’m very fair skinned and find a lot of pinks look too bright on me. This is a muted blue toned pink that’s matte. It’s not drying on me, doesn’t make my teeth look yellow, and pairs well with my coloring without screaming bright pink lips. A definite repurchase.

5 of 5 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (119 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

Jan/06/2017

I have fair skin, cool undertones and this works perfectly. It's not too much of a baby or bubblegum pink. It's a classy pink tone that's very nice, versatile.

4 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (7 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinVery Dry, Fair

HairBlond

Dec/12/2016

This is my all time favourite lipstick, not too light or dark, and great for everyday wear. It gives a great complementary natural look. Plus, I can go 6-8 hours without ever having to reapply the product.

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (4 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinDry, Fair, Warm

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

Apr/02/2016

Love this everyday pink, not too bright or pale. However I did find this suited me better when I was a blonde. I still wear it now and again as a brunette but I prefer something a little darker.
I definitely recommend this shade for lighter complexions like mine because it really complimented my neutral undertone and I'm really picky with lipstick shades.

4 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (39 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinAcne-prone, Fair

HairBlond

2.0

Mar/19/2016

This is a pretty, neutral, everyday pink. But.....I HATE this formula! I own the Satin formula, & really like it. My lips don't have any dry patches, & are moist. But after only one application of this formula, all the moisture had been sucked out of my lips. And I don't like how this formula applies- it's kind of patchy. Anyway....I'd purchase this color again if it …Read more

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (139 reviews)

SkinNormal, Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

EyesGreen

Dec/11/2015

I love this, i have really red lips and wanted a neutral lipstick that i can wear during the day, this is just a few shades lighter than my natural colour so it really suits me and my complexion :)

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (91 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

Dec/08/2015

My new favorite lipstick, i adore this :)

2 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair