no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

Jan/04/2010

I have this in both the satin body spray and the eau de parfum. I think if I were to replenish either version, I would buy the body spray again. The scent is feminine and fresh and green smelling right after a shower. It doesn't have any traces of spiciness and vanilla I detect from the EDP spray, these not being my favorite notes.

I found two listings on MUA for this product so …

About reviewer (14 reviews)

Age44-55

HairBlack

EyesBlack

Mar/29/2009

Have this in No.5 - beautiful product and LASTS AGES!

About reviewer (45 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair

HairBlond

EyesBlue

Nov/02/2006

I looove this product. I'm surprised the reviews are so old. They have it here in Canada in limited editions during the year. The scent is beautiful, and applied right out of the shower it makes your skin feel amazing. Definetly would repurchase! i have it in both No.5 and Coco Mademoiselle

About reviewer (5 reviews)

SkinNormal

HairBrown

Jun/15/2004

I too have this product in Coco Mademoiselle. I was surprised at how much actual scent is in here. Sometimes companies skimp on scent in their body products, but this has enough actual scent to wear on its own all day. This sinks in so well, and leaves my skin smooth as can be. It also leaves a slight sheen on my skin--very alluring--but NOT greasy at all. Beware, my first bottle of this …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (383 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinNormal, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

EyesHazel

Apr/17/2004

I absolutely LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this dry oil body spray. I have it in Coco Mademoiselle and it smells like Heaven ;) in addition to making my skin silky soft. The oil easily absorbs without leaving a greasy feel on my skin. It is a bit pricy but I definitely will buy this repeatedly.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinOther

HairOther

EyesOther

Dec/12/2003

I have this in No5 and absolutely love it. Although it's a perfume oil it's very gentle (I can use it on my legs after shaving). Great way to wear the scent.

About reviewer (14 reviews)

SkinNormal

HairBrunette

Aug/22/2003

I have this in No. 5 and I just love it! Smells soooo good and keeps me soft and shiny without being greasy. The soft scent just lasts and lasts.

About reviewer (200 reviews)

HairBlack

fromCarrie

Jan/25/2002

This product is pure luxury. It is a dry oil spray lightly scented with fragrance, I have it in Cristalle and No5. One of the best things is it will spray from any angle so you can spray your legs, back, etc! The packaging is great. I love this.

About reviewer (114 reviews)

HairBrunette