MAC Melba

MAC Melba

4.4

talc, octyldodecyl stearol stearate, zinc stearate, isostearyl neopentanoate, tocopheryl acetate, caprylyl glycol, hexylene glycol,phenoxyethanol [ /-] silica, mica, titanium dioxide (Cl 77163), blue 1 lake (Cl 77492), carmine (Cl 75470), Chromium hydroxide green, chromium oxide greens, febric ferrocyanide, maganese violet, red 6, red 6 lake, red 7 lake, red 28 lake, red 30 lake, ultramarines, yellow 5 lake, yellow 6 lake,

on 6/6/2016 8:03:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

On my nc42/44 skin tone this gives a subtle peachy pink flush to my cheeks. It's not the most visible colour against my skin tone however it shows more throughout the day after I've been perspiring from work or school. The formula is matte and I find the texture is quite chalky/powdery and less easy to pick up product, I have to swirl it a couple of times. I love this blush but I would like to try peaches or gingerly when I've hit pan :)

Great blush! This lasts all day. Be careful when applying because you only need a small amount. This blush is very pigmented. It is a peachy coral color and goes great with warm lipsticks. Mac blushes are worth every penny.

To Read all 306 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I would say this is my holy grail product! Melba suits my skintone best! Best both for everyday and special looks. Sheer base, lipgloss and a bit more of this blush is perfect for school, gym, or any other casual occasion. The only thing that I don't like about this product is that it doesn't last that long to keep you look awake and fresh for the whole day. However, I really recommend this for makeup beginners that look for a great high-end blush because this changes your look (in a verrryyyyy good way) so much! And one more thing is that it will take a loooong time for you to run out of this product! This one I can guarantee. So worth the money :)

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have this and peaches and looks so similar. But I didn't like the color. I feel so orange and fades away easyly

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Saw this from Jaclyn hill. It's a beautiful everyday flush tone pink blush. Very pretty

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love MAC blushes and wear them exclusively, Melba is definitely one I will always keep around. A beautiful warm coral-peachy shade that compliments my fair-medium skin, dark hair and light brown eyes; Melba is one of 3 daily blushes I usually wear. It applies smooth plus has fantastic longevity with any foundation I have used with it. It looks natural while leaving a wonderful skin-like finish even though it is matte. Melba stays true to color and does not get orange or ruddy on me. I apply it using my favorite blush brush, the MAC 116.

Since I get the pan for the pro palette I pay $17 for 6g of product. With daily use Melba lasts me quite awhile. I have been repurchasing this blush for years now so that speaks volumes about Melba. A great addition to anybodies stash weather you are a professional, at home guru or beginner. Melba is jst one of those great workhorse blushes for any occasion and I highly recommend it.

on 9/28/2015 12:44:00 AM

It took me a while to get used to this color...my everyday blush is Blushbaby. I have noticed when I wear this I get lots if compliments on my face. Very pretty coral peachy color. Got to be easy on the hand it can get a bit bright so if applied lightly it looks stunning. Has turned out to be a favorite and love to rotate with Blushbaby depending on my lipstick and basically how I'am feeling that day. Tried Peaches but that was a bit too orange. Melba is just about perfect!!!!

on 9/22/2015 3:13:00 AM

It's an okay blush. It's obvious that I've put on blusher when I wear this.
It looks kinda orangey on me.

I bought this because of the hype. Wish I had bought Mocha instead.

This pales in comparison to Blushbaby.

I am NC20, btw.

on 9/1/2015 6:08:00 AM

It`s light peach on me ..almost ethereal goddess like ... its beautiful!!!!... i got this after learning this was a favorite in the middle east. Their makeup is always perfect.

My only complaint abt Melba, is the staying power. It literally faints within hours. This is the problem with Mac blushers. I had the same problem with Mac`s Springsheen (which i say is a dupe for Nars Orgasm).Wouldnt re-purchase. The stay on power is soooo poor.

on 8/31/2015 9:43:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

One of my favorite MAC blushes , beautifull coral-peachy tone.
Lasts all day.