Jane Eyezing in Magical Mushroom [DISCONTINUED]

Jane Eyezing in Magical Mushroom [DISCONTINUED]

4.5

Price: $

Price: $

I decided to try and hunt down magical mushroom after reading good reviews on it. I love Jane eye zings and they are becoming increasingly harder to find. This color is so pretty, itís a bronzy, medium golden brown. I use it all over my lid or in my crease. The texture is awesome, it goes on so smooth and never looks chalky. I wish Jane would bring this color back!! If you can find this snatch it up ;-)

on 6/7/2009 11:40:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Gawd, I'll be hunting this on ebay and amazon. I just opened this color. I've had it for about 3 years now and never touched it. I LOVE it. It's the perfect shimmery shade of brown. I originally paid like $3. I can see me paying $15 for it now...if I can find it.

on 12/12/2007 2:00:00 PM

RIS as an extra - what a lovely find! Magical Mushroom is a shimmery dirty bronze shade, a nice variation on bronze and brown. Suits my AAB/NC25 coloring very well. I use it as a crease color or as lower lid wash. For gals who think browns and neutrals are boring, this one and NARS Cyprus changed my mind. Nice smooth texture, easy to work with and blend. Comes in a screwtop pot with clear lid. The pan is the same size as MAC single e/s. I'm saddened to read that this shade is now d/c. Dupe suggestions: Stila Golightly, MAC Tabby.

on 5/19/2007 8:07:00 AM

I like this a lot. It looks a little weird when I wear it alone, but it's a great neutral platform for wearing bright, fun-colored eyeliners. Mostly, I like its name. Let's face it, it wouldn't be quite as attractive if it were just called "Bronzey Bark" or something. I have two back ups of it just for this reason :D

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

LOVE THIS! I've been wearing it every day for quite awhile. It is discontinued, hopefully they have a similar color because I'm almost out. I have had the same pot of this color for like 4 years, so you know it lasts.

nice shimmery bronzey brown. to bad its gone.

on 11/8/2006 1:54:00 PM

I wish I could buy this product again. I love the shimmery brown. It's gorgeous.

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

This is a really great brown eye shadow. I usually will wet my eye shadow brush before I apply this for a darker more dramatic look. It stays on for about 5 hours with out creasing. Jane has some really great inexpensive eye shadows.

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Wow, too bad I found this AFTER it was dc! This is a BEAUTIFUL color that is true to its' name. A greenish-taupe-brown. This is my first Jane es, and I am happy it lives up to the hyper. *thumbs up*

I bought this shade a few years ago. I'm really annoyed that they discontinued it. Maybe if everyone writes Jane, then they will bring it back :) It's worth a shot! Anyways, I think that Cover Girl's Swiss Chocolate is similar.